Anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

After being on TRT now for 1.5 years, the anxiety issues are seeming to get worse. All my labs are within range, as i have posted them before in the past. I am injecting 2x weekly @ 50mg each time. My labs for total T are coming back at 900 and free T is at the high end. E2 sensitive is in range and so is Hematocrit.

My DHEA is on the low end - 180 (106-464) range
SHBG 23 (11-80)

I really don't know what to do from here. I am not an anxious person, but when I workout hard, have stressful issues at work and anything else that could be stressful..I get very anxious and feel like I am hyperventilating. Before TRT I never had this?

Is there anything I can take that could help? I have read lots of threads about dhea and pregnenlone.

Any advice would be helpful and thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
After being on TRT now for 1.5 years, the anxiety issues are seeming to get worse. All my labs are within range, as i have posted them before in the past. I am injecting 2x weekly @ 50mg each time. My labs for total T are coming back at 900 and free T is at the high end. E2 sensitive is in range and so is Hematocrit.

My DHEA is on the low end - 180 (106-464) range
SHBG 23 (11-80)

I really don't know what to do from here. I am not an anxious person, but when I workout hard, have stressful issues at work and anything else that could be stressful..I get very anxious and feel like I am hyperventilating. Before TRT I never had this?

Is there anything I can take that could help? I have read lots of threads about dhea and pregnenlone.

Any advice would be helpful and thanks.

Didn't you just make a protocol change?

yes but the same symptoms remain even after a month..there has to be something that i am missing

You're saying that it's been a month, and you're still having anxiety, correct?

Did you have anxiety before this protocol change? What caused you to change protocols?

Jinzang

I teach meditation and anxiety is a big reason why people are interested. So I hear about anxiety a lot, so much that I am thinking about writing a short book on the subject. First, I'd recommend cardio exercise to anyone suffering from anxiety. Do cardio to the point where you are out of breath and breathing hard. Also, breathing exercises help. Try the exercise described here, alternate nostril breathing. Cut stimulants like caffeine out of your diet.

And meditation helps too, of course. I can't teach it here, but I will mention one acronym that's often used when teaching meditation: RAIN. Recognize your emotion. Allow it to be, don't push it away. Investigate the physical sensations and thoughts around the emotion. And take a neutral stance toward it. Don't think, "I am anxious." Think instead, "These are anxious feelings and thoughts."

tjlab

Yes I am still having anxiety. Yes I had anxiety before this protocol switch. I changed protocols hoping my anxiety would lessen. I went from weekly to bi weekly injections.

tjlab

If I run too much, I get anxiety. If I workout too hard, I get anxiety. If I workout in the evening, I can't sleep well. I workout 6 days a week and I never had this problem before TRT. It is a daily battle now. It did take several months for this to start happening.

From the reports of anxiety that I think I read on the forum, it's not something that cant be (easily) helped, on the forum; TRT. It won't hurt you at all to try DHEA/Pregnenolone, try 25 and 10mg, respectively, one time per day.

tjlab

From the reports of anxiety that I think I read on the forum, it's not something that cant be (easily) helped, on the forum; TRT. It won't hurt you at all to try DHEA/Pregnenolone, try 25 and 10mg, respectively, one time per day.
Thanks Vince. I will order some tonight.

Vince

Super Moderator
I teach meditation and anxiety is a big reason why people are interested. So I hear about anxiety a lot, so much that I am thinking about writing a short book on the subject. First, I'd recommend cardio exercise to anyone suffering from anxiety. Do cardio to the point where you are out of breath and breathing hard. Also, breathing exercises help. Try the exercise described here, alternate nostril breathing. Cut stimulants like caffeine out of your diet.

And meditation helps too, of course. I can't teach it here, but I will mention one acronym that's often used when teaching meditation: RAIN. Recognize your emotion. Allow it to be, don't push it away. Investigate the physical sensations and thoughts around the emotion. And take a neutral stance toward it. Don't think, "I am anxious." Think instead, "These are anxious feelings and thoughts."

If you do decide to write a book on meditation. I would like to read it. I do practice breathing exercises but I no longer meditate. I do believe meditation very helpful.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me