25 Y/O male first blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online

akanep16

Hello! I decided to see where I’m at on my test and free test levels. Do these results look normal as I see the free test range may be incorrect?

Attachments

• 3057AB04-7ABF-4857-80DD-96F885F35DA5.jpeg
    3057AB04-7ABF-4857-80DD-96F885F35DA5.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 37
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Hello! I decided to see where I’m at on my test and free test levels. Do these results look normal as I see the free test range may be incorrect?
I’m afraid I’ll need more information to go along with these labs, like do you have any symptoms of low-T or are you just checking these labs out of curiosity?

As for do these labs look normal, no one will be able to answer that question, not even a doctor unless you have labs showing higher levels when you were younger and in your prime.

As any middle-age man who’s been diagnosed with low-T knows, there’s a world of difference in how a man feels mentally, and physically between low, normal and high normal testosterone.

The normal ranges is for an entire population, a person naturally on the higher end may not be normal if that person now finds themselves at midrange or lower even though it’s in the normal range except not for that particular person.

This is what a lot of doctors don’t understand. The symptoms or lack there of is the best indicator of normal status. Making matters even more blurry is that testosterone sensitivity differs in men, AR gene CAG repeats long/short determine androgen sensitivity.

Last edited:

akanep16

I’m afraid I’ll need more information to go along with these labs, like do you have any symptoms of low-T or are you just checking these labs out of curiosity?

As for do these labs look normal, no one will be able to answer that question, not even a doctor unless you have labs showing higher levels when you were younger and in your prime.

As any middle-age man who’s been diagnosed with low-T knows, there’s a world of difference in how a man feels mentally, and physically between low, normal and high normal testosterone.

The normal ranges is for an entire population, a person naturally on the higher end may not be normal if that person now finds themselves at midrange or lower even though it’s in the normal range except not for that particular person.

This is what a lot of doctors don’t understand. The symptoms or lack there of is the best indicator of normal status. Making matters even more blurry is that testosterone sensitivity differs in men, AR gene CAG repeats long/short determine androgen sensitivity.
I understand. I don’t think I have symptoms really I just have always felt like I don’t put on muscle as easily or get leaner as I should for the time and effort I have put in. Feels like I don’t recover as fast from heavy lifting days but I’m very sure any of that could be many other things like diet and sleep. Just wanted to see if my free test was anything to worry about I’ve had my totals checked years ago and was in the same range but not free.

Systemlord

I understand. I don’t think I have symptoms really I just have always felt like I don’t put on muscle as easily or get leaner as I should for the time and effort I have put in. Feels like I don’t recover as fast from heavy lifting days but I’m very sure any of that could be many other things like diet and sleep. Just wanted to see if my free test was anything to worry about I’ve had my totals checked years ago and was in the same range but not free.
The ability to put on muscle and lose body fat, is as much about testosterone as it is about having good genes, no amount of testosterone can overcome bad genes because we are NOT all created equal.

If some men don’t eat the right food, gaining muscle isn’t going to happen and can actually increase the SHBG and Total T while dropping the Free T.

As aging men get older, the SHBG goes up, Total T goes up and Free T goes down, so by not having a Free T measurement really doesn’t tell the whole story.

Last edited:

akanep16

The ability to put on muscle and lose body fat, is as much about testosterone as it is about having good genes, no amount of testosterone can overcome bad genes because we are NOT all created equal.

If some men don’t eat the right food, gaining muscle isn’t going to happen and can actually increase the SHBG and Total T while dropping the Free T.

As aging men get older, the SHBG goes up, Total T goes up and Free T goes down, so by not having a Free T measurement really doesn’t tell the whole story.
So should I get tested a few more times and include SHBG?

T

tareload

Looks good. Congrats on pulling decent tests for TT and fT. These results are normal.

Great to have a baseline for later comparison. Sure, pull them again in early AM and get a baseline cheap SHBG reading while you are at it just for fun. We can then play the fun game of compare lab results against the fT calculators.

cfT = f(TT, SBHG, HSA)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching