2. Took Tongkat Ali and permanently reduced Free T? Worried

Buy Lab Tests Online

thalim90

Hello I took tongkat ali 10% eurycomanone from nootropics depot 50mg daily for 2 days. Before it ( a few days before) I tested Quest Diagnostics Equilibrium Dialysis free t at 144 pg/mL out of reference range 35.0-155.0 pg/mL. Then been feeling fatigue and some irritability and after not taking any more tongkat ali anymore besides those two days I retested 2-3 weeks later and free t came at 100 pg/mL out of reference range 35.0-155.0 pg/mL. Massive reduction in Free T! Is this permanent? Will I get my high free t back ever or did I screw myself? Help!! And if anyone knows any way to naturally fix this or boost this please let me know im worried.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Your free T can change naturally like that - it depends on what you eat, what you do, and when you test. Doubtful this is related to tongkat ali 2 weeks after the insignificant dose. No need to boost of fix anything.

thalim90

Hmm no major diet change, sitting home playing video games most of the days, tested same time 9:30am PST.

When I was on the tongkat I felt pretty aggressive, high libido, confident. For 12 straight hours then stopped. So it did have a impact symptom wise so I assume it had effect on T?

Systemlord

Massive reduction in Free T! Is this permanent? Will I get my high free t back ever or did I screw myself?
First that’s not a massive reduction in Free T, but a natural daily fluctuation. Sleep better one night, eat healthier, and T goes up. Get bad sleep, stay up late, eat like like s*** and T goes down.

sitting home playing video games most of the days
Keep doing this and T will go down and stay there! The more muscle and the less body fat you have, the higher your testosterone.

Right now sitting at home playing video games most days, you’re a metabolic emergency in the making.

There’s a saying, you don’t use it, you lose it.

Last edited:

thalim90

First that’s not a massive reduction in Free T, but a natural daily fluctuation. Sleep better one night, eat healthier, and T goes up. Get bad sleep, stay up late, eat like like s*** and T goes down.

Keep doing this and T will go down and stay there! The more muscle and the less body fat you have, the higher your testosterone.

Right now sitting at home playing video games most days, you’re a metabolic emergency in the making.

There’s a saying, you don’t use it, you lose it.
Hmm. I did other tests for testosterone total and usually it sits at 700 (before tongkat) with quest MS assay but now two tests i've done came back (after tongkat ali on two different days) at 560.

Systemlord

I did other tests for testosterone total and usually it sits at 700 (before tongkat) with quest MS assay but now two tests i've done came back (after tongkat ali on two different days) at 560.
Yes of course your Total T decreased taking tongkat, because it lowers SHBG which is turn decreases Total T.

In your case Tongkat didn’t increase your Free T. That’s not to say it didn’t affect your stress hormone levels.

Your symptoms are most likely the result of Tongkat affecting your stress hormone balance and some time may need to pass for things to go back to normal.

A word of caution, be careful before taking supplements without know the potential side effects.

thalim90

Hmm while taking it my shbg didn't go lower though? How much time until normal? My SHBG is usually at 40 right at high normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me