My hormones are perfect, but I have very very low libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
My E2 is at middle, my T 600ng/dl, my DHEA at top normal level, my DHT at top normal levels, my prolactin at middle, my shbg 18nmol/l. I was on sustanon (my T was 1000ng/dl), but it isn't help to boost my libido, now I'm on cypionate 150mg every 4-5days, for first mont, then I will reduce to 100mg every 4-5days and HCG 500-1000iu week. But still have very low libido, it's week 4 while I'm on cypionate. WHY I have very very low libido? How can I incease my libido?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T of 600 is really nothing to feel secure about, many many guys don't feel good until they get to 1000/1100. Please post any labs that you have...saying things are "normal" or "in the middle" doesn't mean a thing. You also can't start a dose (150mg) for a month and then reduce it for whatever reason...this requires time, and stability.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with Vince Carter. Most of not all, feel better with T levels around 1000 and the avoidance of an AI, or using the minimum of an AI needed.

Even when I have T 1000ng/dl my libido wasn't good. Maybe I should check my dopamine level? One time when I was on L-theanine my libido was better, much better, but it was only one time. So maybe there is some problem?

ERO

TRT does not give everybody a high libido - it is sold as doing that, but the reality is often different. I know from personal experience so I can empathize with your situation.

Even when I have T 1000ng/dl my libido wasn't good. Maybe I should check my dopamine level? One time when I was on L-theanine my libido was better, much better, but it was only one time. So maybe there is some problem?

You can't test neurotransmitters, which can absolutely be a factor in your overall perception of TRT. Google some neurotrans supplements and try some things, It's something that I've done basically with Tyrosine (NALT) and then some things for Seratonin. Interesting comment though on L-Theanine, I'm going to check in on that.

madman

Super Moderator
I try caber, but it isn't help. Can low libido be from saw palmetto?

Saw palmetto is a mild dht inhibitor, highly unlikely it would lower libido. If you were taking finasteride or dutasteride than definitely could lower ones libido among other things. You stated in your first post that your dht was in the high/normal range but did not post #s?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me