Pre/Post 8 month Labs, HCT/E2 questions.

Buy Lab Tests Online

daves52380

I wanted some advice if you guys have a chance to look at my results. I have been on therapy for about eight months. I do .5 ml (100mgs) every 3.5 days with 29ga 5/8" in shoulders. I'm 36 years old.

At my last Dr visit, Dr is concerned that HCT is too high and is suggesting phlebotomy. My blood pressure is good and has been improving since last year. Last check was 120/75.

Other issue is estrogen, he's is concerned it is too high and he wants to discuss using an AI which I would prefer not to use if I can avoid it. I remember reading somewhere about the 1/20 Test/E ratio but not sure about the validity it merits. My numbers would put me at 1/18.

What do you guys think of these labs? I posted Pre TRT and post 9 months to date. I feel great, have good energy, good boners, etc.. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Labs taken right before next injection, 3.5 days from last dose at my trough.

Pre TRT LABS
05/10/16

• 20160601075238633.pdf (484.9 KB)

*LINK AT BOTTOM OF POST*

Post TRT after 8 months 01/11/17

• Schwartz, D. - Laboratory reports Jan2017 - 2017.01.18.pdf (581.2 KB)
*LINK AT BOTTOM OF POST*

Attachments

• 20160601075238634.pdf
    537.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Schwartz, D. - Laboratory reports Jan2017 - 2017.01.19.pdf
    630.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Vince is right, those are really hard to read, repost them.

When were these taken relative to injection?

I think HCT is 54, which is super high, definitely donate.

daves52380

I'm sorry about the quality of the images, they are all originally from PDF and I can only screenshot them and that makes them blurry. I'm trying to figure out how to make them better. Thanks

daves52380

Thanks for your patience, I was able to upload both PDF files at the bottom of my original post. Lab was done just prior to next injection which is 3.5 days after last dose at my trough. Let me know what you think of HCT and my test/estrogen levels. Thanks

Last edited:
All the wrong Estrogen tests...these are of no use to you. You need the UltraSensitive LC/MS/MS testing....this is designed for males. Anything else is basically for females and of no use to you. And that's the ONLY test you need...Estrone (no), total Estrogens (no).

daves52380

Vince, thanks for looking at the Labs. I'm so confused, I was told I'm seeing one of the leading Dr's for this. I was referred by Nelson. I went to aruplab.com to look at the tests offered. I found four different Estrodiol test a couple as liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry as you mentioned and another fractional MS another is Free Estrodiol LC/MS/MS. Will any test that is LC/MS/MS work for sensitive? I'm completely confused, you would think with the growth of TRT treatment in recent years that this would be clarified with a specific test for men or make if fool proof when ordering tests. Seems like this is happening to more rather ten less guys trying to get this right. Here's what I found, seems to me the first three tests are ok for men as they are all LC/MS/MS and the last one (the test I was given) is not ok because it is fractional MS?

Free Estradiol by ED/LC-MS/MShttp://ltd.aruplab.com/Tests/Pub/2006160

[TD="class: resultMnemonic"]2006160[/TD]
[TD="class: resultTestName"]

[/TD]

daves52380

Thanks, I'm going to call the office today and inform them that they ordered the wrong tests. As far as HCT, does it seem it is going to high? suggestions on how to get it in check before routine phlebotomy? Could high estradiol cause increase in HCT as I read a thread here on theory to that

CoastWatcher

Thanks, I'm going to call the office today and inform them that they ordered the wrong tests. As far as HCT, does it seem it is going to high? suggestions on how to get it in check before routine phlebotomy? Could high estradiol cause increase in HCT as I read a thread here on theory to that

Estradiol is not the cause of rising hematocrit. Go and donate - it's the only way to bring your levels back into line.

Elevated HCT is almost the number 1 sideeffect of TRT, you can't necessarily "keep it in check" by way of anything but blood donation. There is some idea floating around about 3-4g of Fish Oil and/or 81mg aspiring to keep the platelets "slippery", but blood donation is the way to go.

Vince, OP had http://ltd.aruplab.com/Tests/Pub/0093248 ran, which measures E2 by TMS, "Quantitative High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry" which as far as I know is another way of saying LC/MS-MS.

OP had the correct tests ran, estrone and total estrogens aren't important at all but are interesting to know.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me