Had my first consult with Defy, RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit are high

Buy Lab Tests Online

giannid

So after a month of waiting for my initial consultation with Defy, my blood tests show my rbc at 6.11, Hemoglobin at 18.5, and hematocrit at 52.7. Also, my Platelets are low at 145, which they've been like that on prior tests. I've use testosterone in the past prescribed by another doctor but came off a few months prior to getting my new lab work done for Defy so I can start fresh. My testosterone is low as it's been in the past. Obviously they won't prescribe testosterone until I get my numbers down. They suggested I donate, wait two weeks, and get retested. Do you guys think it will bring my numbers down enough for them to prescribe test? I'm pretty sure my numbers are elevated from test use. They offered to prescribe HCH and DHEA in the meantime. I actually started taking sublingual Testosterone I had left over from my prior doctor. Wondering if I should stop taking that testosterone as it may keep my numbers high. I sure do feel better taking some sort of testosterone. Any advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
A donation should knock you down about 3 points on HCT.

None of those are super high, and certainly within the range of what a donation can do.

giannid

Not sure that the regular blood test requires blood work. Is it a good ideal to stop taking the testosterone I'm on now or will it not hurt anything?

I meant fasting for the blood work I need. Thought that was required for cholesterol only.

What blood work are you getting?

If it's a CBC, I don't believe fasting is required, Defy will know for sure.

One thing that is important, is to be hydrated, any dehydration can elevate HCT falsely.

giannid

I wonder if I'll get better numbers in 2 weeks or one? Obviously I want it to go well. Any other things I can do to get my number down?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me