Intro: Newb in Boston w/ questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bobby Boots

Hello Everyone!

New to the group - 32 years old, living in Boston, classic symptoms (as I've recently learned), feeling gray, lack of motivation, questioning confidence, not attacking workouts, brain fog, and serious lack of libido and function. PCP tested total t 2 weeks ago for a score of 288.

Been drinking from the fire hose the last few weeks, there is SO much to learn! I recently had heart surgery 7 months ago for a mechanical heart valve as well. Anyone in the Boston area have solid recommendations for a Doctor? I have an appt w/ William Connors at Mens Health Boston in Nov. as they seem to be the only legitimate practice I've been able to find...same group as Morgentaler.

Being on blood thinners, and looking to save my fertility being this young, I'd really like a good local Dr to help me through this - not confident in Defy medical type arrangements just yet, and this is sort of overwhelming.

I'm terrified...I really just want my life back, it's been a few years since symptoms started, and I don't feel like I'm myself at all. Its depressing. Does this get better?

Bobby

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Congratulations on making the effort to get a grip on the health challenges you're facing. It is daunting, but you are taking charge of your life. Good luck with your initial consultation. Anyone who is a TRT patient owes Dr. Morgentaler a debt of gratitude for carrying the TRT flag. I hope you find his colleague open to your concerns.

Don't be so quick to write off the telemed model. It does work, and works very well. I'm not a Defy patient, so I have no interest to protect. There are many members here who have found health through Defy.

Do you have lab results you'd care to post? You might find the discussion helpful.

Last edited:

Bobby Boots

Welcome to Excelmale. Congratulations on making the effort to get a grip on the health challenges you're facing. It is daunting, but you are taking charge of your life. Good luck with your initial consultation. Anyone who is a TRT patient owes Dr. Morgentaler a debt of gratitude for carrying the TRT flag. I hope you find his colleague open to your concerns.

Don't be so quick to write off the telemed model. It does work, and works very well. I'm not a Defy patient, so I have interest to protect. There are many members here who have found health through Defy.

Do you have lab results you'd care to post? You might find the discussion helpful.

Thanks so much! No lab results yet, working to get them done ASAP. PCP only tested total T.

BB

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching