First Cycle Advice

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

dealman222

Week 1-32 Hgh @ 4IU (6 on, 1 off) (Split: 2IU: 5-7AM / 2IU: 1-2PM)
Week 1-12 Test E @ 250 mg every 3.5 days
Week 1 -14 Arimidex @ 0.25mg EOD (Start day 2 up until post cycle therapy (pct) starts)
Week 9-12 hcg @ 500 IU Every 3.5 days
Week 14 - 16 clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 14 - 16 nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Not being ugly or anything, but I honestly don't think you will get much of a response here.
This forum is for TRT purposes solely.

PAUL-E

My honest advice would be if your not already on TRT don't do it, that being said make sure you understand all the risks and if you do it run 1 compound at a time so you know what's doing what and how your body responds everyone wants to get results fast but some things are worth taking your time especially when your health is involved at 24 that's harder to understand for most no offence intended.

dealman222

My honest advice would be if your not already on TRT don't do it, that being said make sure you understand all the risks and if you do it run 1 compound at a time so you know what's doing what and how your body responds everyone wants to get results fast but some things are worth taking your time especially when your health is involved at 24 that's harder to understand for most no offence intended.

Understood! Thanks for the advice

PAUL-E

Would anybody know if after a blast do you slowly lose the gains you made? I just wouldn't think you could sustain any benefits from the blast once the hormones settle... To me if that's the case it wouldn't be worth it...

agreed unless combining with a healthy dose of HGH

Week 1-32 Hgh @ 4IU (6 on, 1 off) (Split: 2IU: 5-7AM / 2IU: 1-2PM)
Week 1-12 Test E @ 250 mg every 3.5 days
Week 1 -14 Arimidex @ 0.25mg EOD (Start day 2 up until post cycle therapy (pct) starts)
Week 9-12 hcg @ 500 IU Every 3.5 days
Week 14 - 16 clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 14 - 16 nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Your thoughts?
Dealman222 you might want to cut out the HGH. Taking that will cause every cell to grow and enlarged liver, kidneys, heart etc are not good things. And you can get a nice big muscular gut the sticks way out... not sure you looking to do that one. You know the distended gut look. :)

You also didn't post your age. Unless you are over 25 and have been training your ass off for years; doing a stack is not a good idea. You can take all the shit you want but if you not eating clean meals 6+ times a day then just taking shit not going to help. there are a lot of guys that do stacks that look big but are just nice and round all over because of a shitty diet. If you are in this for bodybuilding, then you will pay the price later in life that is a given. Unless you are looking for a pro card and have gotten as big as you can naturally then you better educate yourself before taking anything. Go out on YouTube and look up Rich Piana he tells it like it is but he even says that you have to educate yourself.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I am going to close this thread for the time being. It's not the normal practice here to get into cycle discussions. If Nelson chooses to reopen it, then it obviously has his blessing, all is good! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale