Would blasting mess up my dial in?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Henry

Hi,
i'm pretty well on my 4 pumps a day of Androgel and 150iu's of HCG. My T is in the 800's, my free T is 19 (ref 8-25), and my estradiol sensitive is 27 (on LabCorp). Everything is great and I feel good.

I have 6, ten mL vials of Watson Test C 200mg from my injecting days. If I take 600mgs a week for 3 months, then return to Androgel, would that screw up my dial in for Androgel? I'm 6 feet and 210lbs with 19% body fat. My bench is 245, squat is 325 and deadlift is 495.

I would like to pack on more muscle but not at the expense of my health. Would the blast cause me problems in the future or mess up my dial in?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
As long as you stick to using your HCG when you blast you should be fine returning to your TRT protocol.

You will need to keep an keen eye on your E2 at these injection levels as it will climb faster than you can imagine.

Make sure to have an AI on the ready.

The good thing for guys on TRT who want to do a cycle is that there is no need for a HPTA restart.

Keep us posted on your results.

pscarb

if you are going to use an AI then i would look at Aromasin as it is not harsh on lipids as Anastrozole and Letro, HCG would in my opinion need to be higher than 150iu a week increase to 500iu once or even twice a week....

Henry

if you are going to use an AI then i would look at Aromasin as it is not harsh on lipids as Anastrozole and Letro, HCG would in my opinion need to be higher than 150iu a week increase to 500iu once or even twice a week....

Hi, I use 150 daily with my daily application of Androgel.

i also saw the Aromasin. Thanks

Thanks,
The only worry I have is that I'm 20% body fat. I'm trying to get under 15% at the same time so I've been cutting calories.

Would that be counterproductive?

Well, i think you have the foundation for feeding your muscles in that fat layer. All i can say is to eat clean.

Id say to start zoning!...zone diet

Henry

Well, i think you have the foundation for feeding your muscles in that fat layer. All i can say is to eat clean.

Id say to start zoning!...zone diet

OK, I'll look that up. I'm currently 6' at 218lbs. I'm hoping I can lose enough fat to get to around 200lbs without losing muscle.

bruin

........is " blasting " increasing your T intake beyond a reg HRT protocol for other purposes, primarily bb gains?

Henry

........is " blasting " increasing your T intake beyond a reg HRT protocol for other purposes, primarily bb gains?

That's pretty much it. I use 4 pumps of Androgel. I'm going to stop that and take 500mg's on test C for 8 weeks. I didn't want to go for the usual length of time (10-12 weeks) because I need time for my hematocrit to go back down. I have a strict doctor.

Mocha

You will definitely retain water -- given your BF% and the fact that you're going to be at half gram of T every week.

Just curious -- is there a specific reason you want to gain all that muscle so quickly? Second, if you want to gain muscle, Nandrolone is a better bet than T. Nelson has written extensively about this in Built to Survive (check the Power Cycles).

250mg T + 200mg Nandrolone will put on more muscle, and you will retain less water, and your E won't shoot thru the roof.

Henry

I'm hoping the aromasin helps to keep the water and estrogen down.

I'm fearful of Deca. I've heard too many stories of Deca ****. I don't even want to chance it. My doc prescribes it and I actually gave away the 2 vials because of what I read about it.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
That's pretty much it. I use 4 pumps of Androgel. I'm going to stop that and take 500mg's on test C for 8 weeks. I didn't want to go for the usual length of time (10-12 weeks) because I need time for my hematocrit to go back down. I have a strict doctor.

Do that 500 mg per week in two injections of 250 mg per week.

Henry

Do that 500 mg per week in two injections of 250 mg per week.

That's exactly what I do. I take 12.5MG's of Aromasin a day, 250mg's of TCyp on Tues morning and Fri night, 150iu's of HCG daily and 4 pumps of Androgel a day for the first month. After the first month, I'm gonna drop the Androgel because the TCyp should have kicked in by then.

Mocha

I've used Deca and it's incredibly potent. Deca **** is an issue for those who don't include T in their protocol.

Either way, it'll be very cool if you can share your experiences during and after this cycle. I believe you'll keep a track of lab values -- please keep us posted.

Wish you the best! May you be the envy of all gym-goers in your area.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me