A Pain That’s Hard to Discuss

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Anal fissures are not exactly a topic for ****tail party conversation, and the reluctance to discuss them often leaves sufferers thinking they are the only ones affected.
In fact, this potentially painful, debilitating, anxiety-provoking condition is quite common. If a fissure doesn’t heal on its own, it can usually be treated and recurrences prevented with conservative measures.
“Most people don’t know they exist because nobody wants to talk about them,” Emma Rushton of Nashville, said in an email that urged me to write about the treatment and prevention of these tiny tears in the anal opening. “Believe me, when I was struck down by mine, the last thing I wanted to do was tell people.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/11/18/a-pain-thats-hard-to-discuss/?_r=0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
BOTULINUM TOXIN (BOTOX®) INJECTION

Botulinum toxin is injected directly into the internal anal sphincter muscle to promote anal sphincter relaxation and subsequent healing. This injection results in full healing in approximately 50-80% of patients. Injections are performed as an outpatient, same-day surgery procedure and, occasionally, can be performed in the office setting. Recurrences may occur in up to 40% of patients, but patients may be re-injected with good rates of fissure healing. Patients in whom Botulinum toxin injection fails are often recommended for traditional surgical sphincterotomy.

https://www.fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/anal-fissure-expanded-information

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me