Cycling workout and that a bicycle aka cyclist

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi Guys,
I am not one of the guys that goes and spends hours in a gym trying to get huge. Well not in years. I now do a lot of cycling and long endurance riding, rides of over 50+miles. I ride a minimum of 10 - 15 miles daily, and over 100 miles on the weekends. Normally 65+ miles on Sat. Over the past year to to year and a half I have been doing cycling but find that my weight is not going down. Now I know I am building muscle and reducing some body fat as my clothes are starting to fit a bit more lose but not around the mid section. I am 5'11" 260 lbs and have been for years at that weight.

I am now on TRT about 4 months and things seem to be going good with that.

How in the heck to I get this dang belly fat to go away. Its funny to have ripped shredded legs and calf's that show striations and then to have a 40 inch waist. I know I got this way over years of bad eating but dang it would be nice to see some shrinkage around the midsection.

I do sit-up, crunches, planks etc for abs. I and hold my legs 6 inches off the ground for 5 min I mean whats it take...lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
SoCal - How long have you been on your protocol?

TRT induces weight loss as it increases your resting metabolic rate.

This take a little time but it will happen.

You are already seeing one benefit in the increase in lean muscle mass due to protein synthesis brought on by your TRT protocol.

This may help you: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/494-How-Long-Does-It-Take-for-Testosterone-to-Work

I have been on shots for about 4 months. .25cc of T twice a week.before that I was an gel but never really got any benifit from the gels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me