5 week follow up labs, not feeling anything really, want some advice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
I know there's another thread I made, so please let me know if I am making too many new threads!

I was fully shut down before starting this protocol on 5/23/16. 60mg every 3 days, hcg 500 IU twice a week.

I was on gels before that for about 2 months, and was fully shutdown, so none of my results now should be endogenous.

I have not noticed much, just a few times where I've had morning erections(havent had them almost at all in the year prior to TRT) have noticed some increased vascularity on my arms possibly it could just be my imagination. I have gained some weight, from 150 to 155 ish, pants are a little tighter. I do think my sex drive has increased a little bit, but not much.

I really started TRT for the mental benefits, anxiety, mild depression, lost of "zest" for life, energy levels, sex drive. The physical benefits are cool, but not exactly what I was after.

My labs are really good actually. I don't think my numbers could be any better actually.

Please help, I want the benefits of TRT and I'm afraid I wont get them for some dumb reason!

Attachments

• testosterone.jpg
    testosterone.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 238
  • estradiolsensitive.jpg
    estradiolsensitive.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 232
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Your DHT isn't in a good space, I treat mine, many men feel better with higher levels, like T, at the top or just over lab ranges. I use a dai;y Test cream to the scrotum, along with my Test injections for just this purpose. DHT isn't an evil thing, it's doom and gloom when discussed with hairloss or prostate which should give some concern but you don't want DHT of 200, let's say. But getting to the max lab ranges is something to consider.

Your DHT isn't in a good space, I treat mine, many men feel better with higher levels, like T, at the top or just over lab ranges. I use a dai;y Test cream to the scrotum, along with my Test injections for just this purpose. DHT isn't an evil thing, it's doom and gloom when discussed with hairloss or prostate which should give some concern but you don't want DHT of 200, let's say. But getting to the max lab ranges is something to consider.

I have to have it checked again, that value is from BEFORE TRT.

It is certainly something to look into, do you know if DHT is responsible for any of the mental benefits?

MG123

It is very possible that your DHT is fine now that you are on TRT if that DHT level was taken pre-TRT. It is worth it to check and make sure, though. Unfortunately, sometimes TRT doesn't fix all issues for everyone as there could be a good many number of issues causing the symptoms that you listed. For instance, people who suffer from depression and anxiety still very well might need to take an antidepressant to feel better. Have you had your thyroid hormones checked?

It is very possible that your DHT is fine now that you are on TRT if that DHT level was taken pre-TRT. It is worth it to check and make sure, though. Unfortunately, sometimes TRT doesn't fix all issues for everyone as there could be a good many number of issues causing the symptoms that you listed. For instance, people who suffer from depression and anxiety still very well might need to take an antidepressant to feel better. Have you had your thyroid hormones checked?

I had my thyroid panels ran pre TRT, Tsh: was 1.2 0.45-4.5 Free T3: 3.6 2.0-4.4 Free T4: 1.46 .82-1.77

So I think that's pretty good. Dr. saya said my thyroid was pretty good, and didn't warrant any further testing. Haven't had it looked at since starting TRT.

I am just concerned because I am not really feeling much of anything, just some morning erections, and I "feel" a little bigger muscle wise, possibly some increase in vascularity. The feeling bigger is cool, but not what I was really going for!

1Draw

Give your body and blood time to fully absorb and put to use the benefits of testosterone. I think one of the guru's here said "TRT is a marathon, not a sprint."

Five weeks may not be enough time for you to feel the full effects and then there may be some other unknown variables that will need to be fixed. Hang in there and don't get discouraged and worry over it. You are with the best TRT clinic in the US IMHO so, they will find what's wrong and fix it.

Here is a great post Nelson did on how long does testosterone take to show effects:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?1519-How-long-does-testosterone-take-to-show-effects

Best of luck!

Give your body and blood time to fully absorb and put to use the benefits of testosterone. I think one of the guru's here said "TRT is a marathon, not a sprint."

Five weeks may not be enough time for you to feel the full effects and then there may be some other unknown variables that will need to be fixed. Hang in there and don't get discouraged and worry over it. You are with the best TRT clinic in the US IMHO so, they will find what's wrong and fix it.

Here is a great post Nelson did on how long does testosterone take to show effects:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?1519-How-long-does-testosterone-take-to-show-effects

Best of luck!
I hear you on being patient, but it's tough! especially when you read about guys feeling some benefits in 3 weeks, and when that study actually shows that some benefits show in 3 weeks, and then PEAK at 6 weeks, where I am now!!!

I do believe that defy will be able to figure out what's wrong if anything. I also value the opinion of the members here, and so does Dr. saya, so the more people looking at my situation the better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me