Libido is there, but orgasms are not

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

NOSUPERMODEL

I really wish I could figure out this whole "dribble" problem. If there was a supplement I could take, or should I increase my HCG dosage. Not to indulge too much information, but lets just say the wife enjoys the money shot.

PAUL-E

I really wish I could figure out this whole "dribble" problem. If there was a supplement I could take, or should I increase my HCG dosage. Not to indulge too much information, but lets just say the wife enjoys the money shot.
I think I enjoy preforming it more than the wife likes receiving it lol. Eat plenty of zinc and omega 3 foods also try Kegel exercises yes men can do them too
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ises-can-help-treat-sexual-dysfunction-in-men

I forget what youre doing dosing for HCG, but be aware that HCG spurs aromatization in the testes which is an environment tougher for an AI to work on so I wouldn't advise that but we've all experimented a bit with it and find something, or not, that works. or doesn't.

trt4me

Post how much you are taking.
Hcg at 250-275 iu eod helped me with this but I would like to increase it more.
How long I am have sex has a big effect on this as well as of my libido is high or low.

NOSUPERMODEL

I am dosing 250mg twice a week. Same day that I do my shots. I have not done blood work since starting the HCG. I go back in about a month or so to get blood done again.

trt4me

Many people use 700-1000 a week.
Some daily, some eod (me now) some 2x a week.
Maybe discuss that with the dr. Hcg really can't be see on the labs other than making sure your e2 doesn't rise too much, it doesn't make mine go up at all.

Trt is much better with it and I have tried without it and would rather not use trt at all if I couldn't use Hcg. It seems that the dosage of Hcg is highly subjective to each person.

I've been on TRT HCG etc for 4 years now.....very stable levels etc. I would say two things. Libido mentally is great, physically slightly lacking....ED is till a nagging issue but TriMix fixes that. Orgasms are hit or miss. Ejaculation volume is way low.....when its good there is some When it's marginal it's virtually dry

Feel much better overal but sex performance is far from ideal even though mentally really really want it.

I feel your pain.....have yet to find a great answer

trt4me

Have you tried adjusting up your Hcg dose?
I am basically the same way, low volume but really I don't care as long as orgasms are there.

I've tried adjusting haven't noticed much difference.......

I do know when orgasm quality is better ejaculation volume is better when poor virtually zero.....but in no case is it ever like it was in my 20's long ropes large volume :(

Was certainly hoping that TRT would make it more like 20's. Desire wise yes. Erection quality and orgasm/ejaculation not even close :(

No matter how you slice it, semen volume will be decreased when you are on TRT compared to baseline. Out of many thousands of patients, I have yet to hear one report of the same or more semen volume after commencing TRT, but do hear the opposite basically universally.

Anecdotal reports of many things working for some guys, but not others: D- aspartic acid, soy lecithin, increased hydration, Maca, L-arginine/citrulline, ZMA, etc.

To be honest, likely the best way to enhance semen/ejaculate volume is by enhancing/increasing FSH (suppressed while on TRT just like LH, but HCG mimics LH). This can be accomplished (expensively) while ON TRT with HMG (mimics FSH) or lyophilized FSH - if someone is willing to pay for this expensive treatment just for increased ejaculate volume (vs for fertility purposes) - then they need to find better uses for their money! Can also be accomplished when OFF of TRT with Clomid/SERM treatment.

PAUL-E

You could try HCG and sunflower lecithin to improve volume ;) it will take a while to notice the difference though:(
FYI supposed to help with volume and orgasm intensity

No matter how you slice it, semen volume will be decreased when you are on TRT compared to baseline. Out of many thousands of patients, I have yet to hear one report of the same or more semen volume after commencing TRT, but do hear the opposite basically universally.

Anecdotal reports of many things working for some guys, but not others: D- aspartic acid, soy lecithin, increased hydration, Maca, L-arginine/citrulline, ZMA, etc.

To be honest, likely the best way to enhance semen/ejaculate volume is by enhancing/increasing FSH (suppressed while on TRT just like LH, but HCG mimics LH). This can be accomplished (expensively) while ON TRT with HMG (mimics FSH) or lyophilized FSH - if someone is willing to pay for this expensive treatment just for increased ejaculate volume (vs for fertility purposes) - then they need to find better uses for their money! Can also be accomplished when OFF of TRT with Clomid/SERM treatment.

DR Saya I've read HMG mimics FSH and LH but is very expensive like you said, is this true or dose it only mimic FSH?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me