Libido is there, but orgasms are not

Buy Lab Tests Online

NOSUPERMODEL

My libido is great. Would do the wife everyday if she would let me. But the orgasms are just not the same. Ejaculation is not even the same. I am waiting on my blood work after being on TRT now for about 8 weeks. So maybe that will show something. But has anybody else experience high libido, but just "ho-hum" orgasms? It's kind of like...I ejaculate, but there is no "rush" of endorphins throughout the body. Also I used to be able to shoot across the room. Now its just thick, and dribbles out. Almost have to squeeze the rest of it out. Any experience with this?

I am currently not on HCG, but when I get my blood back(depending on results) I plan on incorporating it to my protocol.

I was just wanting to know if anybody else experienced anything like this and if they did were they able to cure it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I had a bit of this during the time I was adjusting my protocol (every time I adjusted my protocol). It did sort itself out once I settled on the appropriate dose and schedule.

Do do you notice any loss of sensitivity? That, too, was an issue that resolved itself in time.

NOSUPERMODEL

I had a bit of this during the time I was adjusting my protocol (every time I adjusted my protocol). It did sort itself out once I settled on the appropriate dose and schedule.

Do do you notice any loss of sensitivity? That, too, was an issue that resolved itself in time.

NOPE!!! Hell its too sensitive. I orgasm too soon for me.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
IMO, all men on TRT should be using HCG for many many health reasons.

It might help with your orgasm intensity as well.

Post your blood work in this thread when you get them complete with ranges.

By my experience in that area orgasm feel you're likely in the area of you're E2 being too high or too low. You should absolutely be on HCG, I think they're tied together, it's all interrelated but I'd look first to your E2 levels. For HCG 205iu EOD is pretty standard, some use 100iu daily, there's why ranging opinion; trial and error. typically 500iu would be a max dose with little benefit.

NOSUPERMODEL

IMO, all men on TRT should be using HCG for many many health reasons.

It might help with your orgasm intensity as well.

Post your blood work in this thread when you get them complete with ranges.

I plan on it. I am hoping to have it by the end of next week. I posted up my original blood work before I got on TRT this time.

Vince

Super Moderator

PAUL-E

The HCG has helped me. I notice an increase in volume not a huge difference but that was diminishing before TRT my thinking is because I'm primary hypogonadism.

#1 live a healthy lifestyle, don't smoke, don't drink and no street drugs. If you can't do them three thing, you're wasting your time. I think HCG should be 1000iu a week, I inject 500iu every 3 1/2 days, along with my T.

Shoot I do drink a little. 5-6 Michelob Ultra's once a week or so. My problem is not having an orgasm during sex. I finally had one the other day during sex and it was great. HCG never seemed to help much.

Also like the original poster, there is no "shooting" most of the time. Just kind of oozes out. Then I squeeze out the rest. But most of time I have to finish with my hand. There is one lady who really gets after it and can get me off with a BJ. She really does it with extreme eagerness though. It takes a while and still once in a file have to finish with hand.

HCG never seemed to help much.

Also like the original poster, there is no "shooting" most of the time. Just kind of oozes out. Then I squeeze out the rest. But most of time I have to finish with my hand. There is one lady who really gets after it and can get me off with a BJ. She really does it with extreme eagerness though. It takes a while and still once in a file have to finish with hand.

edited some parts I can absolutely identify with. Almost gave up with my sex act of choice, just wayyyyyyyy too tough to orgasm, takes forever to get there with a lot of exertion. No issue with my partner she's ideal in just about every way.

Vince

Super Moderator
edited some parts I can absolutely identify with. Almost gave up with my sex act of choice, just wayyyyyyyy too tough to orgasm, takes forever to get there with a lot of exertion. No issue with my partner she's ideal in just about every way.

For me it's the partner, her crazy orgasms really pull me in. It takes time to know what turns her on. Also to know if the relationship is worth working on.

NOSUPERMODEL

Gene..here are the blood results from my last draw. I was on 200mg Test per week, 1mg of Arimidex per week and my thyroid medicine.

Attachments

• BLOOD WORK 2 RESULTS.pdf
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 318
Youre TSH is greatly improved. My advice in looking at your labs is to look at raising your DHEA-S with about 25mg of a micronized capsule. Also make sure you're getting the Sens/Ultra Sens Estradiol test. You took a big swing from 14.5 up to 37...notice anything different? Nice feature on your labs in the right side with previous numbers makes comparison easier.

NOSUPERMODEL

I really haven't noticed anything different with the estrogen. I don't know why it was so low before. I really figured it would be high because I was a bloated overweight mess with VERY LOW test range.

I did ask for the sensitive estradiol test and of course they run the typical one. Believe me I will be having a talk with my doc when I go back to discuss these labs. If I am going to have to get pricked and give blood they should at least be able to give me the test results I request.

ERO

I would be grateful to have my libido back with TRT, but 5 years in and it not being there, I am not holding my breath.

Im exploring neurotransmitters and supplementing there...5-HTP (Seratonin), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (Dopamine), primarily. The NALT has been of some help to me using it twice per day but can keep me up at night so I don't use it any later than 2pm. Those neurotransmitters can help orgasm and libido so I'm trying them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me