Finally Got my Full Panel...Way Low Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

NOSUPERMODEL

So I finally got my full panel of bloods back. I had posted a partial result a couple weeks back. Can you all please give me some insight in to my results. I am currently taking 200mg Test Cyp per week split into two dosages on Monday and Thursday. Also taking 200mg of Vitamin B-12 and also 1mg of Arimidex on Wednesday. I am also on Synthroid at 50mg per day

Attachments

• FULL LAB RESULTS 1.pdf
    179.1 KB · Views: 250
  • FULL LAB RESULTS 2.pdf
    186.5 KB · Views: 235
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

luismota

Glucose is on the high end, I assume you were fasting? If so might need to adjust ur diet and exercise, ur technically in the pre-diabetic range.
Ur Test is low for sure. Have you checked ur Prolactin? A lot of info on these boards about it. I'm no expert but my Endo told me about it and it seems something important to test for.

Those are some interesting numbers. Hopefully some more experienced people chime in here, but here are the things that stick out to me.

Glucose of 101 (70-100) is not that bad even if you were fasting. Pretty normal for the "fast food" diet you mention. It should be a wake up call to try to eat healthier - more complex carbs, whole foods, fruit - not fruit juice, etc.

Vitamin D is low at 25 (30-100), You want it over 50, and ideally in the 65-80 range.

Thyroid looks ok, despite slightly elevated TSH of 2.7. Others might recommend also checking Reverse T3 next time you have it checked. But I don't think its an issue yet. Raising Vit D levels could also help it.

Can someone explain - is it normal for LH & FSH to be only slightly high/normal with TT & FT so low? Is this primary or secondary hypogonadism?

DHEA-S at 143 (88.9 - 427). Experts - would getting this up to high normal change things a lot?

Estradiol seems pretty low (but I'm no expert).
Next time ask for Estradiol Sensitive (Labcorp), or Estradiol UltraSensitive (Quest).

NOSUPERMODEL

Thanks for the insight. I thought my Estradiol was low. I asked for the sensitive, but I guess they didn't listen to me.

In the past I have taken DHEA supplements. Unfortunately they are packed up as my house is being remodeled.

I am taking a Vitamin D supplement now.

Diet has completely done a 180. Back on high protein, low carbs, low fat. Back in the gym also.

NOSUPERMODEL

I am 38 years old. Turn 39 late July. I weighed probably 310 the day of this test. BP, I don't know to be exact. Some docs have told me its high, some have said its okay. It also seems to depend if they put too small of sleeve on me to test.

How tall are you?

Also - I missed you mention you are on 50mcg synthroid. How long have you been taking that? When were you diagnosed and what did those labs look like? Your anti-tpo is low - so I'm confused why you would be on that. Were you taking synthroid on 3/1/16 when these labs were done?

I also checked out your previous threads. Others should get full picture too as they read this.

These labs are pre-TRT. Since then (March 2nd) you started 200mg/week cypionate.

Then started having ED issues and 4/1/16 comment "I am currently on 200mg Test C and 1mg of Arimidex per week. I split my shots into 2 days.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...n-Problem-is-it-age-related&p=36152#post36152

So your doctor put you on an AI, without checking current estrogen, and with prior estrogen levels below normal, pre-TRT?

You need new labs since going back on TRT to figure out the ED issues. Anything else is just guessing.
And if above info is true. Run away from your doctor. I really don't think you should be on synthroid or AI.

NOSUPERMODEL

I am 6' tall
I was not taking the Synthroid when this blood was taken. The doctor prescribed this to me after they got the results. I have only been taking it for 3 weeks now.
The reason I am taking an AI with my 200mg dose is because I used to be on TRT(3 years). I quit cold turkey for about 9 months and this is the blood test I got before I decided I wanted to get back on. Yes I know TRT is for life, but things in life got hectic and it was conducive to my situation(long story). When I was on TRT before I was on 200mg per week and had to take 1mg Arimidex to keep my estrogen in the mid 20's. So I just asked for it off of experience.
As far as the ED issues go. I think they really started getting bad during the 9 months I was off.

Since this bloodwork was taken, I have only done 3 complete weeks of shots and medicine. I didn't immediately start as I was trying to wait on my results. But then they sent me labs back, but it didn't have the complete labs. So I just started. Then yesterday they sent me the complete labs, so I posted them.

Yup, I understand why you posted them now. It all makes sense, but I still think your doctor is an idiot for prescribing synthroid, when your levels did not indicate you have an issue.

Look at this thread. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6620-Interpreting-Thyroid-Labs
Guys results were very similar to yours, but when TSH was rechecked they came in normal.

Fire your doctor - and stop guessing - with high TRT doses, AI, Synthroid, etc. Get with Defy or Prime Body. Stop guessing and recklessly treating symptoms. This shit drives me nuts. Clinical guidelines for TRT & thyroid completely suck and then these doctors have no clue.

You need to read every post on here and follow the protocal and blood work 90% are using. Just because you used 200mg / week & AIs in the past doesn't mean that was an optimal protocol. Start over. Get off synthroid and AI. Go to 50mg cypionate E3.5D and check blood work. If you checked blood now, the AI would mess up any results and effect 200mg/week cypionate might be doing. Your current protocal is insane, and you have no blood work to back it up.

Sorry to be so harsh - but you have to own this stuff. All of the answers are here on this site.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nosupermodel

Your T is low and so are your red blood cell numbers. Both will go up when you get on optimized TRT. I would retest your T since this low number does not make sense at your dose.
Lower your sweet intake since your triglycerides are high.
What oral supplements or medications are you taking? Your GGT is slightly high.

NOSUPERMODEL

Nosupermodel

Your T is low and so are your red blood cell numbers. Both will go up when you get on optimized TRT. I would retest your T since this low number does not make sense at your dose.

This test was done BEFORE I got back on Testosterone.

NOSUPERMODEL

NOSUPERMODEL

Nosupermodel

My GGT numbers are probably high because of the alcohol binge I had been on.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me