HCG VS Preg/DHEA...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I've read that HCG keeps the precursor hormones going such as Pregnenolone and DHEA. There seems to be a consensus that HCG improves the general since of well being in men on TRT. Is it possible to keep the levels of Pregnenolone and DHEA at normal levels simply by supplementation alone? Is anyone not taking HCG and supplementing with DHEA/Preg? How do you feel? I'm interested in anyone that has been in TRT for a while but has chosen not to take HCG. Can you still get the good sense of well being simply by taking DHEA/Pregnenolone supplements?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Those two things while they might be interconnected on down the line we typically use them for different purposes, for instance DHEA is more associated with the adrenals, than the testes. I use both HCG and daily supp DHEA/Preg. I'm not aware of one being a substitute for the other. While some hormonal production and conversion may occur in the testes and that's one reason you want to use HCG and avoid organ failure as fertility and shrunken nuts (organ failure) are just two reasons we use HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me