Blood tests and thoughts on Testopel pellets

Buy Lab Tests Online

Proraven

View attachment T Results.pdf

All-

Thanks for any advice. I'll keep this short and simple so your eyes don't glass over with an overly long description:

* Testopel pellets inserted about a month ago (late January), for the first time. Used to do injections.
* Recent blood test: 717 testosterone, estrogen below 15, free testosterone 180 (that seemed high).
* I feel fine. Very even moods, usually in a good mood.
* Sex drive is very flat. I don't feel any sort of urge to have sex with my good looking fiancé. Erections are solid but not awesome.
* I do take Arimidex EOD. One tablet each time.
* Me: I'm 44, great shape, doing a Savage Race in May. Bench press 300lbs, still do 12+ pull-ups, etc. No smoking or drinking issues.
* Just recovering from Lyme Disease. THAT has sucked, let me tell you.

That's it. Kind of disappointed that I don't have a higher sex drive with the pellets. My doctor is part of Chesapeake Urology, and did mention she put the maximum # of pellets in, but I'm wondering if I went off of insurance she could put more in? It was $0, which was nice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Frankly, pellets aren't a preferred method of testosterone administration - once they're in, they're in. It can be a long ride until they decay. You're taking Anastrozle EOD - what is your dose? Your may well have driven your E2 far too low; that may account for some of your problems.

ERO

If your E2 of 15 is on the Sensitive Assay, that is too low. Low E2 causes low to no libido, among other issues such as joint pain.

Also, the best TRT doctors refuse to even use pellets - that tells you how "good" a method they are for TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me