Crashed E

Buy Lab Tests Online
My clinic had me on 1mg Arimidex 2X per week. Prior to changing to the clinic my endo would not even discuss it with me. So we have agreed to try .5mg 2X per week. My question for you guys is should I just not take any for a period of time to allow a rebound of some sort and if so, how long? I should have asked this to my clinic guy but it was not the Dr. I was talking to so not sure he would have given the best advice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you crashed your E2 serum levels you need it to rebound.

This may take 6 to 8 weeks.

After that time get E2 tested as a base line as start over.

In TRT the best rule is to "start low and go slow"!

IF you need an AI (and most men don't you should know) after you rebounded go with .25 mg 24 hours after each injection and get tested every 6 weeks till you get to the optimal level.

I'll try to keep this short. My endo watched my E levels climb and climb and would not do anything about it. Right or wrong, I was convinced that my TRT experience in 2004 as well as this time was not completely successful because I am a high converter. I switched to a clinic to manage my TRT and got Arimidex and HCG. Because of challenges getting blood drawn to get my hematocrit down, the window for this first set of blood work stretched out way too long. My E levels (not sure if the sensitive test) went from way too high based on lab ranges to now off the charts below. The clinic guy acknowledged this and we talked about changing the dose. Major contrast with primary and endo. I think my history does justify managing E, the approach has just been too aggressive for too long. The good news, if there is any, is that I don't think I notice any impact positive or negative to the fluctuation but would still like to find the sweet spot to see if I feel a difference.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Once estradiol tanks after overdosing anastrozole, it may take weeks for it to go up. Supplementing with 50 mg/day DHEA and/or 12 mg clomiphene may increase it faster.

Thanks for being kind Nelson, I feared an "I told you so" reaction as you frequently caution against overmanagement of E. While I was aware of your warnings, I also didn't like my numbers and thought they needed to be addressed. I should have pushed back on the dosage but trusted the clinic. I am not overly upset at this point as I am trying very hard to look at this as a marathon and this is just a bump along the path to finally being balanced and healthy. Thanks for all of the good work you and the rest of the guys do here.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You are welcome. Just be patient and retest in a few weeks. This issue is becoming more common as more men star using the right estradiol test.

tamaharbor

I have been on clomid, HCG, testosterone gel, and now sub-q T shots... Although my total T is around 900, my E2 is continually measured at <6 and I have little libido. Does anyone have any suggestions?

tamaharbor

I am not taking any AI's at this time. Several years ago, I was prescribed Exemestane (Aromasin) and believe that is when my no-estrogen problem started.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me