Knee Surgery-Torn Meniscus

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have to have knee surgery on Thursday to repair a torn mensicus. It is being done with the scope (arthroscopic). Anyone else had this done, what was your experience, recovery, etc.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have to have knee surgery on Thursday to repair a torn mensicus. It is being done with the scope (arthroscopic). Anyone else had this done, what was your experience, recovery, etc.

I've had a couple of friends and a nephew who've had this done and they experienced great success. My nephew, now age 33 has had it done on both knees. First was done at age 25 and the second at age 30. His first recovery was a little more difficult than the second. Both were done by the same doctor. Figure on spending the first two weeks at home resting and not going anywhere. Hopefully you'll have someone to wait on you! After that you'll be on crutches for one to three weeks. I hope you don't own a car with a stick shift because if you do you won't be going anywhere for awhile. You'll need to either borrow a car or bum rides. My nephew cruised around during both recoveries in my Mom's big Buick! Good luck to you!

Deanzo

I've had meniscus surgery. I went back to work in three weeks, but that was probably a mistake. I would have healed a lot faster if my job wasn't so physical. Stretching helps a lot. It takes about 6 months to get flexiblity back to almost 100%. Its been about a year, and i am still not as flexible. Fluid takes about 4 months to push out. From my experience it was worth it cuz i do brazilian jujitsu and i can't have my leg locking up. My knee will never be the same again but it doesn't lock up anymore and that's the main thing. If you can elevate and ice your knee and not be on your feet as much as i did, you will probably heal a lot faster

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me