Sex Toys for men

Anyone ever used one of those prostate "massage" sex toys (some have it where it also stimulates the perineum at the same time)? Saw these recently and wanted to get some input.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I have wondered the same. Has no one here any reviews of what works and what is a waste of money?

aneros is good, get the "progasm." doing weekly massage three times a week is good for maintenance. insert fully and start massaging against your bed or pillow, you will see some prostatic fluid start coming out of the penis thats what you want. nothing more healthy you could be doing for your prostate.

Quote Originally Posted by at15 View Post
    aneros is good, get the "progasm." doing weekly massage three times a week is good for maintenance. insert fully and start massaging against your bed or pillow, you will see some prostatic fluid start coming out of the penis thats what you want. nothing more healthy you could be doing for your prostate.
    Why would standard masturbation or sex not accomplish that?

Some with prostatitis get relief using them and don't with masturbation only. The orgasm is more intense and builds and last longer. The helix is probably the one you would use first and probably the only one you would need.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Brink View Post
    Why would standard masturbation or sex not accomplish that?
    there is very little prostatic fluid in ejaculate. you must probe against the prostate internally. you could let your wife violate you with a massive strap on but its not as good as a device specifically designed to massage in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Some with prostatitis get relief using them and don't with masturbation only. The orgasm is more intense and builds and last longer. The helix is probably the one you would use first and probably the only one you would need.
    thats true, i started with the helix as well. but as soon as I was comfortable with that i moved straight to the largest model the "progasm." Much more efficient and aggressive now.

I started using the Aneros last year. Had anyone seen that the PSA climbs as a result. I don't use it 1 week before a test but noticing my PSA test has increased over the year.

Thread Information