How to do Daily T injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
M

MarkM

Thank you, MarkM! Can you use 28 gauge with testosterone cypionate in cottonseed oil? I hear testosterone cypionate in grapeseed oil can be used with a 29 gauge needle but a thicker needle is needed when the testosterone cypionate is combined with cottonseed oil.

My testosterone cypionate is in cottonseed oil and I use the 28 gauge 1/2" needle. I have also used a 29 gauge 1/2" needle with cottonseed oil. It is thicker than grapeseed oil for sure and, therefore, takes longer to draw into the syringe but it does work. You just have to be a little more patient.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have been using 29 gauge 1/2" and I get little drop of blood after the injection. Has that been your experience?

It's different all the time, I can go months without any blood and then come months with every time I inject I get a drop of blood. Right now for whatever reason all my injectors are going really good, no blood, no bruises, no lumps just nice injections.

Valhalla

It's different all the time, I can go months without any blood and then come months with every time I inject I get a drop of blood. Right now for whatever reason all my injectors are going really good, no blood, no bruises, no lumps just nice injections.

Thats good to know!

CoastWatcher

And, for whatever reason, I've noticed bleeding for the past three days on daily injection. First time in a while...

Gman86

I have been using 29 gauge 1/2" and I get little drop of blood after the injection. Has that been your experience?

My experience is the same as most that commented. I usually never get any blood dripping out, but randomly it will happen. I did notice, however, that I got 8 tubes of blood drawn for some lab work last week, and after my injection that day I had quite a bit of blood dripping out for the first time in a long time, enough to where it started dripping down my thigh. Then had a tiny drop 2 injections later. So for me, it might have something to do with my HCT level. I'm guessing my blood draw lowered my HCT a little, and made my blood less thick, which could of contributed to the blood dripping out during those two injections. Either way, it's totally normal to answer your question.

M

MarkM

I don't bleed often but occasionally I do. I mainly inject in the deltoid or the VG. It always seems that when I do bleed, it is on days I am putting on a white undershirt, white dress shirt, or white underwear. I always rub the injection site after the injection but at times I would get a drop after I moved around while getting dressed. I picked up some small round band aides like they use when you get your fingers pricked for a blood donation. I'm no longer getting small blood spots on my expensive white dress shirts anymore.

https://www.dollargeneral.com/dg-he...MI2Kbmlpek3AIVwrbACh1s0QXYEAQYByABEgIiQfD_BwE

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me