Most effective time to take AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

HR_Watson

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find a clear answer.

When is the most effective time to take an AI?

I'm currently taking hCG mono on Mon, Thurs, Sat mornings. What would be the most effective time to take my AI based on that schedule?

For that matter, what time of day is estrogen created? I know T levels are highest in the morning. Im fighting off gyno, and I've noticed it's always worse at night before bed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find a clear answer.

When is the most effective time to take an AI?

I'm currently taking hCG on Mon, Thurs, Sat mornings. What would be the most effective time to take my AI based on that schedule?

For that matter, what time of day is estrogen created? I know T levels are highest in the morning. Im fighting off gyno, and I've noticed it's always worse at night before bed.

Thanks!

I take my AI anytime I get that wave of emotions triggered by something that should not have triggered it. I do not follow any type of AI schedule.
Your comment about morning T only applies to natural T production. If you are on a TRT protocal that statement is not true.

HCG mono and an AI are pretty unusual...doesn't work well enough for most guys, and trying dose an AI because you feel this or that from one day to the next is a recipe for failure, it's the worst way to approach this.

Do you have any labs to post on your protocol?

HR_Watson

HCG mono and an AI are pretty unusual...doesn't work well enough for most guys, and trying dose an AI because you feel this or that from one day to the next is a recipe for failure, it's the worst way to approach this.

Do you have any labs to post on your protocol?

Really? It seems super common on here and elsewhere.

Isn't there a general rule of thumb for when people like to dose their AI? I'd assume same day as their shots, but I've also seen people say next day, middle of cycle, etc.

My story here:
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...(Tamoxifen)-for-hCG-mono-induced-Gynecomastia

Pertinent labs: 2000 IU of hCG + 20mg of Nolva.
T: 829 (264-916)
Free T: 25 (8.7-25.1)
E2: 59 (7.6-42.6)
Prolactin: 4.4 (4-15)

Gyno has resolved, so I'm tapering off Nolva as I feel awful on it. I have both Anastrozole AND Letro to see which I feel better on.

ERO

Anastrozole has a half of around 50 hours so just about everyone that uses it takes a small dose every 3.5 days and they are good to go. There are always outliers but that schedule works for most.

Back when most TRT was a single shot of T per week, there were elaborate schedules to try to work around that limitation. Taking HCG towards the end of the week if you inject on Monday, taking an AI the day after your shot, etc. Now with better protocols, special timing is not necessary.

Really? It seems super common on here and elsewhere.

Isn't there a general rule of thumb for when people like to dose their AI? I'd assume same day as their shots, but I've also seen people say next day, middle of cycle, etc.

My story here:
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...(Tamoxifen)-for-hCG-mono-induced-Gynecomastia

Pertinent labs: 2000 IU of hCG + 20mg of Nolva.
T: 829 (264-916)
Free T: 25 (8.7-25.1)
E2: 59 (7.6-42.6)
Prolactin: 4.4 (4-15)

Gyno has resolved, so I'm tapering off Nolva as I feel awful on it. I have both Anastrozole AND Letro to see which I feel better on.

No it's not. But you're making it work and that's fantastic, for you. But as you see most in that lane have E problems, AND can't pull T and FT that you're getting.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me