Simple question from new TRT patient

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mxman420

Well a week and a half with no injection (missed 3 doses) would definitely drop your levels significantly but I am not going to say all the way to baseline. My advice if you find yourself running out before your refill is either use a 27g 1/2 insulin syringe to lessen waste or inject a hair less than .35 (.33-.34) so that you know that you wont run out.

I'll try the second half of that as I did order last week the 27g 1/2. The 25g just hurt a little too much.

mxman420

.35ml out of a 200mg 10ml vial is 70mg twice weekly, you have to multiply 35ml x2 = 70. The only way it would be 70 total weekly is if the vial was 100mg 10nml, then it would equal 35ml twice weekly equaling 70 total weekly. You missed a couple of injections and this might mean you might have not injected the right amount the first couple of times. Missing 3 doses would explain your situation and your low levels.

The only way it would be 70mg total weekly is if you were a really low SHBG guy like myself and in that case you'd be injecting every day or EOD. 70-80mg EOD would be more than enough for me.

No judgements here, we all started out as beginners.

Thanks for all help guys. But I guess even though my numbers are that low from missing a few shots, I'd assume they are still really low, hence the not feeling much different or better.

blitzen

Yes, I got them done in the morning, then later that day they refill arrived.
Let's see last shot Monday (to pick one) missed Thursday missed Monday missed Thursday drew labs on ???
So you went at least 10 days (up to 14) without a T shot which explains low values. Not sure if that explains that low values .... did you continue to take the AI when you ran out of T?

blitzen

Thanks for all help guys. But I guess even though my numbers are that low from missing a few shots, I'd assume they are still really low, hence the not feeling much different or better.
The labs are worthless as those do not show your levels on TRT. But I did 150mg and didn't "feel" any better/different either after starting (TT from 300>900 and FT from 10> 15 - rounded numbers just to show the change).

mxman420

Let's see last shot Monday (to pick one) missed Thursday missed Monday missed Thursday drew labs on ???
So you went at least 10 days (up to 14) without a T shot which explains low values. Not sure if that explains that low values .... did you continue to take the AI when you ran out of T?

No. Stopped everything. You figure that they would've told to hold off till I started again so I didn't blow $250 on labs. Well, I'm going to my primary next week for follow up on blood pressure, I'll have her order the same labs. And insurance will pay for this new one at least.

blitzen

No. Stopped everything. You figure that they would've told to hold off till I started again so I didn't blow $250 on labs. Well, I'm going to my primary next week for follow up on blood pressure, I'll have her order the same labs. And insurance will pay for this new one at least.
No they wouldn't as their computer (and then their employees) remind you to order the labs and then have them drawn but that is under the assumption that all is done in a timely manner - similar for refills but in the end it is up to you to reorder when you are low ... and do it early as this can take a week or two from order to at your doorstep (order - doc review and approval - sent to Pharmacy - order prepared - shipping ....).
All of the above assumes that you didn't call them and discussed all this in detail with anyone.

mxman420

No they wouldn't as their computer (and then their employees) remind you to order the labs and then have them drawn but that is under the assumption that all is done in a timely manner - similar for refills but in the end it is up to you to reorder when you are low ... and do it early as this can take a week or two from order to at your doorstep (order - doc review and approval - sent to Pharmacy - order prepared - shipping ....).
All of the above assumes that you didn't call them and discussed all this in detail with anyone.

Yeah, since this is my first reorder I'm finding out the time delays. It is duly noted for next time. The first day I can reorder, I will.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me