Switching to 2 injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

tezip

Hello all! I've been on trt through my urologist for about a year. I'm thinking of going to 2 a week injections and trying the 27g syringe. Currently using pharmacy provided 25g 1" for inject and 21g to draw,today I noticed the amount left in the syringe after injection(looked like a gallon of my money. UGH!) I inject 1/2 cc every week alternating thighs. What would the amount be on a easytouch if I were to inject 2 times a week? Also, is 1/2" long enough to get into the thigh? Havent tried my delt but it seems the shorter needle may make that easier? Or is there a low dead space 1" syringe available? Any links or recommendations would be appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Consider an Easy Touch 29 gauge half inch syringe, it works excellent everywhere. I haven't seen your labs but it was me I probably just inject the same amount.

blackebob

I use a 25 gauge needle on but I am moving up to a smaller one very soon. The only problem is with the smaller needles is it takes a lot longer to load for me because my oil is thick. I find I have to pull the plug on her way back and let it really feel up and then I'll push it up to the half milliliter Mark to where I want. 1/2 cc is a half CC so as long as you're not using anything less than 1/2 cc syringe and 1/2 cc is going to be the same on every other syringe it's a 1/2 CC. So if you go to double dosage you would inject a quarter CC twice a week which would be .25 even if you used a .3 syringe you would pull it to .25 good luck with the needle choice.

pistolero

27 1/2" should be OK for thighs unless you are pretty fat. I found some 26g 5/8" I might try for glutes. The 27 works fine for my delts and quads but I don't think I'd want to go smaller. Squeezing the juice through the 27 while the needle's in the muscle takes long enough. I get shaky hands.

RLW

I think low dead space is the key. I use 25g 5/8 inch and whatever I'm losing each injection is extremely minimal. Going to a smaller gauge needle wouldn't save me much. I tried a 29g but really took forever to load and inject. Might give 27g a try at some point and if they don't load and inject too slow go with those.

Vince

Super Moderator
The only thing I would add, make sure you inject a lot of air into the vial, before filling the syringe with testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me