Transdermal Tesosterone - Serum Concentration Timeline

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

I've done a bit of searching here and elsewhere, and can't seem to find the information I'm looking for. I'm curious about what the timeline for serum testosterone concentration looks like for users of compounded creams, etc. I found a very basic graphic for Testim and a few other randoms, but none were very detailed.

It seems that serum concentrations peak anywhere between 2 and 6 hours after application, and remain elevated for up to 16 hours.

My question would be: What happens in those later hours? Do levels drop BELOW pre-TRT baseline for say hours 16-24, or are they still somewhat elevated above pre-TRT baseline once a user is several weeks/months into a daily transdermal protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've done a bit of searching here and elsewhere, and can't seem to find the information I'm looking for. I'm curious about what the timeline for serum testosterone concentration looks like for users of compounded creams, etc. I found a very basic graphic for Testim and a few other randoms, but none were very detailed.

It seems that serum concentrations peak anywhere between 2 and 6 hours after application, and remain elevated for up to 16 hours.

My question would be: What happens in those later hours? Do levels drop BELOW pre-TRT baseline for say hours 16-24, or are they still somewhat elevated above pre-TRT baseline once a user is several weeks/months into a daily transdermal protocol?

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/12/4500/2852336

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching