Testosterone Question?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

Vince me and you were writing earlier! These were for you! Please read all above and any more help woukd be appreciated please thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes I would go right to the 500 IU of HCG twice a week and 50 mg of testosterone twice a week. I would inject both on the same day and on the same time. Preferably Monday morning and Thursday evening about three and a half days apart. When you do labs, do Labs Monday morning before you inject. I like to use a Easy Touch 29 gauge half inch syringe, my two favorite places to inject are my shoulders and my VG.
Best Injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...n-site-no-aspiration-needed-avoids-all-nerves

Rockyo317

Thank you!! I will then to start all the T And Hcg! Just not sure were the 50mg is on my 3ml Syrings for the T! No arimadex now right? Any more suggestions please dont hesitate to write thanks

madman

Super Moderator
Thank you!! I will then to start all the T And Hcg! Just not sure were the 50mg is on my 3ml Syrings for the T! No arimadex now right? Any more suggestions please dont hesitate to write thanks

Forget the 3 ml syringe for testosterone injections...............use an insulin syringe 27-29 gauge 1/2 inch needle length.

Rockyo317

Vince my last post was for you! I have the 3ml 25Gx1-1/2 Syringes i use for the T! And use the 29 Insulin 1/2 Inch ones for the Hcg! Not sure what the 50 mg mark on The 3ml ones? Also a while back saw posts about ReliableRx people Use Them For The Hcg and other stuff? Have You used Them And People Said its The Real Stuff And Its Safe? Any info appreciated Thanks Or any one that may know thanks

Rockyo317

Thank you i Thougt So! I just wanted to make sure its been over 4 months being off it and it knocked my whole body badly after not being on it! Was on it over 2 yrs! So Restarting This Wk! Do you do The Hcg and Arimadex too with your T? Thanks for your Help and suggestions

Vince

Super Moderator
I've always used easy touch 29g 1/2" or 27g 1/2" syringes for injection my testosterone. Presently do to Vince Carter recommendation I use easy touch 29g 1/2" syringes, they're great.
I've never needed to use an AI, I believe it's best to use an AI 24 hours after injection of T.

Rockyo317

Thanks Vince Also a while back saw Posts about ReliableRx people Use Them For The Hcg and other stuff! Great Prices! Have You ever used Them before? And People Said its The Real Stuff And Its Safe? Any info appreciated Thanks Or any one that may know or uses them for Stuff thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes I do use reliable RX regularly for ED meds, I've never bought HCG from them. I do hear their HCG is good. I've always got mine from either APS or Empower pharmacies.

Rockyo317

Hello Vince. So you buy stuff from ReliableRx but not the Hcg o see post saying its good a guy named Gene wrote stuff awhile back about them thst there Stuff is The Real Deal! So i think ill try them for The Hcg! I tryed pulling up were u said u buy it but no prices? Any input Please send or if anybody that uses Hcg And For The Best Prices thannk you

Rockyo317

My Insurance wouldnt Pay For The Hcg I Just Found out yesterday! Its Exscluded tge hcg oh well! My Endo doc wrote a script for it for me so any input from anybody with the best prices and its safe please advise thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello Vince. So you buy stuff from ReliableRx but not the Hcg o see post saying its good a guy named Gene wrote stuff awhile back about them thst there Stuff is The Real Deal! So i think ill try them for The Hcg! I tryed pulling up were u said u buy it but no prices? Any input Please send or if anybody that uses Hcg And For The Best Prices thannk you

I get mine from Empower Pharmacy, I paid $70 for a 11,000iu vial and $15 for shipping so I usually order two save money on shipping, plus I order my testosterone at the same time.

Rockyo317

Vince i looked up Empower! Do you need a Script and if so how do you get it to them? Also how do you order your Hcg I dont see were u do on site? Also you said you order your T from Them Were is There Prices dont see for Hcg or T Proces please advise thanks

Rockyo317

Good Morning Vince, in older Posts i think u said you get your T From Empower to besides The Hcg? How much is the T from them that you buy they dont tell you until they get a script and with the T Cypoinate 200 5 ml bottle They only Carry no bigger? Any info or help would be great thank you

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe I paid $70 for a bottle of 11000 IU HCG , 10mL testosterone cypionate cause cost me $129 and shipping $15. I usually buy two bottles of HCG to save on shipping. All my orders are through defy Medical.

CSI007

Good Morning Vince, in older Posts i think u said you get your T From Empower to besides The Hcg? How much is the T from them that you buy they dont tell you until they get a script and with the T Cypoinate 200 5 ml bottle They only Carry no bigger? Any info or help would be great thank you

You can get T from Walgreens for under $50 for 200ml/ml 10ml

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching