“Highish” SHBG protocol question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

I have been on e3.5d 50-60mg test c protocol for the past 3 months. I pin HCG on same days at 500iu. My question is two part:
1) my SHBG runs mid 40’s and I have to keep my total T consistently above 1200 to get to the 2% free range.....would I be better served to go to a weekly injection schedule to try and lower SHBG? My doc would like to slightly lower the amount of T I am injecting, as my PSA has climbed about .4 in the last 6mos. Digital exam ok no BPH at this point. Anyone have any experience with this?

2) if I do go to a weekly injection schedule, should I keep HCG regimen the same?

Thanks for feedback from any who have this experience.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Honestly I think injecting 3 and 1/2 days would be better for you, your shbg is not out of range. I don't know if having that big spike of testosterone would really be of any benefit. You could try it to see if it helps, but it could raise your HCT and estradiol levels.

Diesel7213

I have been on e3.5d 50-60mg test c protocol for the past 3 months. I pin HCG on same days at 500iu. My question is two part:
1) my SHBG runs mid 40’s and I have to keep my total T consistently above 1200 to get to the 2% free range.....would I be better served to go to a weekly injection schedule to try and lower SHBG? My doc would like to slightly lower the amount of T I am injecting, as my PSA has climbed about .4 in the last 6mos. Digital exam ok no BPH at this point. Anyone have any experience with this?

2) if I do go to a weekly injection schedule, should I keep HCG regimen the same?

I would be interested in hearing the responses to this too, as I have high SHBG as well.

CoastWatcher

Where does your PSA actually sit, after the rise? It isn't uncommon to see PSA values climb slightly and then settle as TRT commences.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me