Can i use tea for coffee in bomb proof

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

As cocoa in an ingredient in PBC, I'm posting this here:

There's literally nothing not to love about good dark chocolate, but does it have direct value to athletic populations in addition to the health benefits? A recent study strongly suggests the answer is yes!

High intensity exercise will increase free radical production and oxidative stress, and when oxidant/antioxidant status is left unchecked, there’s a possible increased risk of injury to the muscles and other negatives – e.g., immune suppression, increased inflammation, etc – all best avoided. A recent study found that dark chocolate (85% cocoa), positively modulated the oxidative stress in elite level football athletes. Below is the abstract with a link to the full paper. While this study did not look at endpoints such as performance, the study found “…a significant reduction in muscle damage markers” in the athletes getting the dark chocolate and “These results indicate that polyphenol-rich nutrient supplementation by means of dark chocolate positively modulates redox status and reduced exercise-induced muscular injury biomarkers in elite football athletes.”

While I’d like to see if those effects translates into improved performance, reduced rates of injury and so forth, the fact remains that cocoa continues to come up win on all fronts. Some people will drink a mug of BPC as their pre workout drink, while others – yours truly included – prefer it in the morning. I can also be found eating a dark chocolate bar a few times a week while watching Simpson’s reruns, but I digress…

mooseman109

Thanks for adding the above info Will. I have been following your reciepe using a fresh geoums ethiopian coffee i get locally. The only addition i add is a chocolate whey protein. That adds enough additional flavor for me to drink. A tually look forward to a cup now. It i singerestimg that i drink a cup before the gum at 4:30am and then drink a glass of amino acids after and i am nt hungry until say 10am then i start my daily meat and almonds for lunch amd snacks

Will Brink

Thanks for adding the above info Will. I have been following your reciepe using a fresh geoums ethiopian coffee i get locally. The only addition i add is a chocolate whey protein. That adds enough additional flavor for me to drink. A tually look forward to a cup now. It i singerestimg that i drink a cup before the gum at 4:30am and then drink a glass of amino acids after and i am nt hungry until say 10am then i start my daily meat and almonds for lunch amd snacks

By adding the whey, you may be interfering with the aborption of the Tyrosine. That recipe quite specific and does not lend well to additions/substitutions. I recommend making exactly as directed for best effects.

DragonBits

By adding the whey, you may be interfering with the aborption of the Tyrosine. That recipe quite specific and does not lend well to additions/substitutions. I recommend making exactly as directed for best effects.

Will, how do you determine the benefits? If something was interfering with absorbation, how would one know? Is there some sort of blood test or subjective results to expect?

BTW, whey protein typically has tyrosine, 32 mg per gram as a part of whey.

I also wonder if whey protein behaves similar to milk, which may or many not block or may enhance antioxidants. Meaning research has indicated both blocking and enhancing effects of milk.

Will Brink

Will, how do you determine the benefits? If something was interfering with absorbation, how would one know? Is there some sort of blood test or subjective results to expect?

BTW, whey protein typically has tyrosine, 32 mg per gram as a part of whey.

I also wonder if whey protein behaves similar to milk, which may or many not block or may enhance antioxidants. Meaning research has indicated both blocking and enhancing effects of milk.

Per published studies. That's how we know the effect is greater than placebo. You will not experience the same benefits adding whey due to AA competition at the blood brain barrier with other AAs. Per article, lowest doses for effect for tyrosine I have found was 2g, so 32mg in the whey is inconsequential. For full benefits of BPC, follow the recipe as written. There's a lot going on under the hood there.

DragonBits

Per published studies. That's how we know the effect is greater than placebo. You will not experience the same benefits adding whey due to AA competition at the blood brain barrier with other AAs. Per article, lowest doses for effect for tyrosine I have found was 2g, so 32mg in the whey is inconsequential. For full benefits of BPC, follow the recipe as written. There's a lot going on under the hood there.

Thanks.

But to be clear, it's 32 mg per gram, typically something like muscle milk will recommend 40 grams, so that would be 1.28 grams of tyrosine. Not to say anything other than to be clear.

I never before looked at your bomb proof coffee.

I was curious mostly because it resembles what i currently do, which is add maybe 25 grams of whey protein + ~ a tea spoon of cocoa powder to my morning coffee. It seems to be like a meal and typically I am not hungry for hours. But I feel like when I got up to 3+ cups of this I was drinking too much protein, it felt a little off, so I cut back to no more than 2. I added the cocoa powder for the health benefits and the whey just as a way to get this protein in the AM. It seems to have helped my blood pressure but didn't seem to do anything for HDL.

This is not to say at all I would get the same benefits if I followed your recipe, no doubt your recipe is better.

Will Brink

Thanks.

But to be clear, it's 32 mg per gram, typically something like muscle milk will recommend 40 grams, so that would be 1.28 grams of tyrosine. Not to say anything other than to be clear.

I never before looked at your bomb proof coffee.

I was curious mostly because it resembles what i currently do, which is add maybe 25 grams of whey protein + ~ a tea spoon of cocoa powder to my morning coffee. It seems to be like a meal and typically I am not hungry for hours. But I feel like when I got up to 3+ cups of this I was drinking too much protein, it felt a little off, so I cut back to no more than 2. I added the cocoa powder for the health benefits and the whey just as a way to get this protein in the AM. It seems to have helped my blood pressure but didn't seem to do anything for HDL.

This is not to say at all I would get the same benefits if I followed your recipe, no doubt your recipe is better.

OK, I'd thought our entire conversation was about that recipe, and your adding whey to it. So, a totally different topic. Nothing wrong with adding whey to your coffee if you enjoy it, bit apples and oranges to BPC. Coffee, whey, and cocoa tastes good no doubt. More of an MRP kinda thing though. Not all cocoa created equal (see write up linked) and creatine has so many neuro cognitive benefits it's a no brainer (pun itended!) and there may be synergism between them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me