Blood Work 11-20-2017

Buy Lab Tests Online

FlipFlops

Not sure how to post an image of my latest bloodwork.

CBC With Differential/Platelet and Comp. Metabolic Panel (14) was all in range. Hematocrit and Liver were all perfect as was Prostate.

The only off numbers were:
T4 at 4.3 ug/dl (4.5-12.0 ug/dL)
Estradiol Sensitive at 5.9 pg/mL (8.0-35.0 pg/mL)
Testosterone Serum >1500 (264-916 ng/dL)
Free Test at 68.1 ng/dl (5.00-21.00 ng/dL)
% Free Testosterone 4.54% (1.50-4.20 %)

150mg per week of Test Cypionate (2 doses of 75mg per week)My Estradiol was really high three months ago so I started Exemestane at 25mg EOD (can correct this number). HCG 500 2 times a week
I also take 850mg Metformin twice a day per Nelson/Jay podcast and it has kept my glucose in check - it was always around 100-105 fasting

Not sure why my Test numbers are so high at such a low dose. I have historically really low test (148 total) before starting TRT. Do these numbers need to be dialed back via lower dosing? Everything else is in order and I do give blood regularly. I feel great and have lost 60 lbs. I am 48 years old. Any input is appreciated.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. It helps if you post reference ranges when the discussion focuses on lab tests; labs establish their own ranges and doctors react to those ranges...it allows us to offer thoughts that are more in line with what you and your doctor will be discussing.

While pleased to hear that you feel well, and very impressed with your weight loss, I'd certainly pull my testosterone dose back and eliminate the AI. How long have you been in your current protocol? You do not have HCG as part of your regimen?

FlipFlops

Yes, I am currently using 500 twice per week. I have eliminated the AI and am certainly glad I did not use Arimidex. I have been on this protocol for a year. I will go back an add the reference ranges for LabCorp. Thanks for the response. I have been around a long time as a lurker. I listen to Nelson when I can via various Podcasts etc.

madman

Super Moderator
Not sure how to post an image of my latest bloodwork.

CBC With Differential/Platelet and Comp. Metabolic Panel (14) was all in range. Hematocrit and Liver were all perfect as was Prostate.

The only off numbers were:
T4 at 4.3 ug/dl (4.5-12.0 ug/dL)
Estradiol Sensitive at 5.9 pg/mL (8.0-35.0 pg/mL)
Testosterone Serum >1500 (264-916 ng/dL)
Free Test at 68.1 ng/dl (5.00-21.00 ng/dL)
% Free Testosterone 4.54% (1.50-4.20 %)

150mg per week of Test Cypionate (2 doses of 75mg per week)My Estradiol was really high three months ago so I started Exemestane at 25mg EOD (can correct this number). HCG 500 2 times a week
I also take 850mg Metformin twice a day per Nelson/Jay podcast and it has kept my glucose in check - it was always around 100-105 fasting

Not sure why my Test numbers are so high at such a low dose. I have historically really low test (148 total) before starting TRT. Do these numbers need to be dialed back via lower dosing? Everything else is in order and I do give blood regularly. I feel great and have lost 60 lbs. I am 48 years old. Any input is appreciated.

I would look into lowering your overall weekly dose as your total is too high and your free t is high triple the upper end of the range. Free t is typically in a good range 2-3% you are at 4.54% and your estradiol sensitive is too low due to your use of the ai. Most importantly how do you feel overall regarding low t symptom relief and are you experiencing any negative side effects?

FlipFlops

I would look into lowering your overall weekly dose as your total is too high and your free t is high triple the upper end of the range. Free t is typically in a good range 2-3% you are at 4.54% and your estradiol sensitive is too low due to your use of the ai. Most importantly how do you feel overall regarding low t symptom relief and are you experiencing any negative side effects?

Done with Aromasin
I feel awesome!!!! No negatives that I can think of. My lipids are up and down.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me