New guy question about labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

gymrat350

Hi all, I`m considering going with Defy med. for my tests/ Dr. for TRT.

I`m curious if i could get my labs done first and post them to see if the results are conclusive to needing TRT.

Defy has a fee for starting the process, and while i understand this completely, it still doesn`t detract from the cheapskate in me......

I`d just hate to pay for something and find out that I`m nowhere near to getting the TRT that i think i need.

What are the labs necessary to find out where I stand with this???

I saw the lab package, but there are a few extras also mentioned, do i need one or more of these???

Thanks for the help.....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi all, I`m considering going with Defy med. for my tests/ Dr. for TRT.

I`m curious if i could get my labs done first and post them to see if the results are conclusive to needing TRT.

Defy has a fee for starting the process, and while i understand this completely, it still doesn`t detract from the cheapskate in me......

I`d just hate to pay for something and find out that I`m nowhere near to getting the TRT that i think i need.

What are the labs necessary to find out where I stand with this???

I saw the lab package, but there are a few extras also mentioned, do i need one or more of these???

Thanks for the help.....

They will run your labs for you, and if you do not qualify for TRT, then they will let you know so that you do not have to pay for the initial consult.

There was a post here the other day where a guy had his labs done by Defy and they let him know that he wasn't an ideal candidate for TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me