should i start TRT when i have low-Normal testosterone levels ? 400 ng/dl

Buy Lab Tests Online

Henry

high testosterone make you confident. low will make your sex drive, looks and well being go to shit. how do i know ? i have hypogonadism ....that why i take clomid for now . that raises it a lil bit. im just wondering if i should go for injectiuons instead

I agree with the confidence, based on my experience. I was more withdrawn and shy. It took several months but people noticed. My mangers noticed, my wife noticed a different, confident, more assertive me. And, on top of that, I was calmer. I dealt with anxiety ever since my testicle issues (I've had varicoceles for years and never treated them because I was scared of surgery) but it went away after 14 or so months on T. I tried Clomid and this issue I had with it was 'floaters' in my vision and it came with estrogen issues. I didn't have those with T.

i rarely get morning wood, there is limited blood supply to my penis and it only goes half stiff
After about 5-6 weeks on injections, I was awaken with this strange pain. I roll over, and it was morning wood! I haven't had one of those since my early 20's. Basically, I didn't have morning wood, before then, for about 16 years. Before T, I though morning wood was a teenage thing. I thought it went away as you got older. Now that I'm on T, I wake up with a hard one every morning.

i can only work out 2 times a week cause my muscles is sore all the time
I used to work out all the time so I was used to it, but now, with my back injury, I had to slow down alot. most of my time now is on a stationary bike or row machine.

impossible to loose fat, but just watching a cake slize i will add weiight
I have to admit that it's easier to maintain weight on T. I still count my calories everyday and watch what I eat, but I have a little more 'wiggle room'.

i want to know if its worth it to go from clomid to injections as my quality of life has detoriented. clomid made almost all my problems go away, the brainfog, concentrations problems and so on. injections can doubble my T levels that i have right now 14 nmol to 28 ...that must make a posetive change on my health and well being

I'm guessing it's what your body can tolerate. You'll have to see how high you can go before you hit side effects. I've seen some people get side effects at 600 and then some people can have a trough of 1100 and be fine. It's all in how you can tolerate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Henry

hi henry. before TRT what didnt u get a beard at all ? or just some beard ? i have beard but it grows very weird, its very thin and u can see through it no matter how long i wait.
what was your T level before trt ?

I was 38 years old with the scraggly little facial hair of a high school student. I was 38 years old and still looked like kid. No kidding, when I went out with my wife, people would think I'm her kid. It was thin, scraggly and embarrassing. After about a year and a half on T, it started filling it. It was getting dark and when I would shave, it grew in faster. Now, after almost 3 years on T, it's a full 'man-beard'.

I had 2 early morning tests and they were 290 for the first and 277 for the second. I've had testicle pain since 2001 and was misdiagnosed for years. I finally found a urologist who discovered the varicoceles and fixed them but it was too late. My T levels lever climbed back so I went on testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me