Testosterone site injection question -

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Guys, im sure this has been answered. I am using 29 guage 1/2 inch syringes that many of you are using.
can i inject directly in both my glute muscle and quad muscle with such a small syringe? I dont have a lot of body fat.
it would be a small amount of cypionate..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Guys, im sure this has been answered. I am using 29 guage 1/2 inch syringes that many of you are using.
can i inject directly in both my glute muscle and quad muscle with such a small syringe? I dont have a lot of body fat.
Yes, you can confidently inject with that needle size as you described.

Of course you can. There's not much difference in the physiology(?) of IM and SQ, but SQ only came about for the smaller needle, anything else about absoprtion or aromatization is purely anecdotal and subjective. I follow CWs advice, if I can reach it comfortable, I inject in that spot with no regard to IM or SQ.

lexer

Thanks guys, that makes me feel confident. Gonna hit the glutes today.
i guess we have been brainwashed into thinking oil based testosterone needs to be injected DEEP into the muscle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me