Primebody: Question About Mgt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ivymike666

I have been dealing with primebody for about 7 months now and almosy every time my meds are due they end up being late. There has only been one shipment that actually showed up when it was supposed to so I didn't have to delay taking my next shot. My rep doesn't care at all obviously and does nothing to compensate me for the time lost. If I was paying per shipment it wouldn't be as big of a deal monetarily but I am paying monthly so every day that I don't have my meds is a day that I am paying for a service i did not get. As of right now, I am 15 days late and my meds still aren't supposed to be here until Thursday. Since I started with them I am sure I have had delays of over a month total. My rep is supposedly the executive director so I have no idea who I can contact to resolve the issue and ask for a different rep. The only person I had contact with that actually cared and went out of her way to help me was Janet but she is no longer working there. My rep would get pissed off when I spoke to Janet and she tried to help me but she was the only reason why I didn't switch to Defy or another provider sooner. Does anybody know if there is someone I can speak to at primebody about getting a rep who actually cares about me getting the service I am paying for or should I just throw in the towel and find another provider?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching