High DHEA-S a problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online

djpreef

Just got my labs back with some surprises. It's two weeks before my followup appointment with Defy and I'm not quite sure what to do.

My DHEA-S was low when I started with them three months ago and I've been on a quarter of a sublingual troche (25mg) morning and evening. Now my DHEA-S is 639.4, and the top in the range is 375.4. Is this ok or should I be concerned?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Just got my labs back with some surprises. It's two weeks before my followup appointment with Defy and I'm not quite sure what to do.

My DHEA-S was low when I started with them three months ago and I've been on a quarter of a sublingual troche (25mg) morning and evening. Now my DHEA-S is 639.4, and the top in the range is 375.4. Is this ok or should I be concerned?

If your E2 is good, I wouldn't be concerned. DHEA can raise E2. I'm sure they will answer all your questions during consultations.

I would bet having been over lab range myself that they could say 25mg EOD or perhaps cut that 1/4 troche in half and try to get it to ~12mg

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
That's a lot higher than one might expect on just 25mg/day (puts me in high 200's, low 300's, but we're all different). Part of me might almost want to retest that lab by itself, say next week, then have it in hand for the follow up the week thereafter. As mentioned, other variables like E2 could be factored into consideration, but review the overall program with Defy and make adjustments as/if needed.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
As long as E2 is in check there is not really bad side effects.

You would probably do better on just 25 mg daily or 12 mg twice daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me