HCG Mono? Am I a Candidate?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm new to excel and have a question..I notice that people are taking HCG when on testosterone therapy and it seems to help people with a few issues such as extending testosterone levels, increased libido, testicular size, LH etc..I've had my total T done and it was 560 Ng/Dl (I'm 52 years and fairly good shape/active) but I do think I have some low T symptoms. Do you think that taking only the HCG alone would help to increase your natural testosterone and assist with some of the other issues like low libido etc? Just a thought..

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Here is a thread initiated by a member that may give you some insight into the ups and downs of HCG monotherapy, which you were wondering about. One thing should be kept in mind: your experience, should you begin such a course, may be very different from that which is reported here.

You referenced your total testosterone value, and it was a reasonable number, do you have other labs?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ccess-so-far-and-questions&highlight=HCG+mono

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me