Stopping NDT..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

Indeed Weasel, balancing NOT increasing H/H while having adequate iron supplies to support thyroid (and other functions) is exactly that...a balancing act. Based on your response to the NDT, both subjective and objective, more iron is possibly the missing piece there, but at the possible trade-off of stimulating further erythropoiesis. Since your screenname isn't attached to your chart ;-) , please remind me what your hemoglobin/hematocrit levels as well as MCV have been. Thanks!

Thank you for the response Dr. Saya

Hemocrit 48% 38-52

Hemoglobin 15.7g/dl 12.5-17

MCV 87.3cmu 81.8-98-6

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thank you for the response Dr. Saya

Hemocrit 48% 38-52

Hemoglobin 15.7g/dl 12.5-17

MCV 87.3cmu 81.8-98-6

Great Weasel, thanks.

These results, in and of themselves, wouldn't preclude us from supplementing iron...especially now in light of your apparent suboptimal response to NDT treatment. However, for medicolegal reasons, I prefer to refrain from making treatment changes online/over the forums. You can email the office [email protected] , attention "medical team", and forward a link to this thread to set up a brief call with a nurse to discuss options. They will discuss with you, but in the meantime vitamin C (ascorbic acid) increases iron absorption among many other benefits.

Weasel

Great Weasel, thanks.

These results, in and of themselves, wouldn't preclude us from supplementing iron...especially now in light of your apparent suboptimal response to NDT treatment. However, for medicolegal reasons, I prefer to refrain from making treatment changes online/over the forums. You can email the office [email protected] , attention "medical team", and forward a link to this thread to set up a brief call with a nurse to discuss options. They will discuss with you, but in the meantime vitamin C (ascorbic acid) increases iron absorption among many other benefits.

Thank you Doc!

I've sent an email linking this thread.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale