Zero sexual desire, but Hormone levels ok - what next?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Zero sexual desire, but Hormone levels ok - what next?

I'm married aged 35, with a 3 year old toddler. Ever since I had my child, I've suffered from discomfort during sex which eventually disappeared temporarily before seemingly coming back. I've now got to the point where I have absolutely no sexual desire at all. I don't think about it with my husband or anyone else at all. Sex itself is uncomfortable but I can orgasm through non penetrative sex - but when I do, the feeling is fleeting before I could just wander off and go and do something else. My GP tested my Testosterone and other levels and declared them ok. I'm not overweight but not physically active. I don't know what else to do - can you offer advice?

Response from Mr. Vergel
I am sorry that you have no sex drive. I am sure that having a 3 year old to take care of can make mothers tired. Fatigue is the number one factor that decreases sex drive.
I am sending you a few articles that I would like for you to read and then send me questions. I hope that is OK. The Use of Testosterone Replacement in Women - Is it Worth it and Safe?

Treatments that may increase sex drive in women

Hormone Replacement Therapy in Women

Your Libido Postpartum: Lost That Loving Feeling?

I am sure you will have a few questions after digesting this information, so please do not hesitate to post them here!. I love this subject matter.
Nelson

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale