When does natural production return when stopping TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I think the clomid is to blame
Clomid blocks the ocular nerve which can cause vision issues. Clomid blocks neurotransmitter estrogen receptors which can lead to depression and psychosis.

You're blocking receptors in the heart, liver and the pancreas. The longer you stay on clomid, the worse the side effects will get.

When used for fertility, get in and get out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Smokin Joe

Mastodont
I use 200 mg powder extract in my coffee in the morning.
I am currently back using cistanche as my Urologist will not renew my Testosterone prescription with a PSA of 4.5 and a family history of Prostate cancer.
My TT is currently @ 394.
Historically it will come to around 500. We'll see as it seems like the older I get the slower the return.
Biopsy is in the future and I hope it's negative so I adjust fire on my trt.
Hope this helps.

Mastodont

Mastodont
I am currently back using cistanche as my Urologist will not renew my Testosterone prescription with a PSA of 4.5 and a family history of Prostate cancer.
Historically it will come to around 500. We'll see as it seems like the older I get the slower the return.
Hope this helps.
Thanks, just got some navi organics cistanche deserticola 10:1 powder from UK, it says take 1g, which sounds like a lot, been taking about 1/4 teaspoon but it's too early to say anything but definitely feel something, had an unusually good little run yesterday and seem to have energy at the gym. Gonna put it in capsules of 500mg once i get the empty caps.

Last edited:

Hyrulewarrior1978

Mastodont
Hope this helps.
So how long are you off trt for? Are you saying if the biopsy comes back negative your urologist will give you the green light? Do you feel comfortable doing that?

Smokin Joe

3 weeks off trt.
I think that if the biopsy is negative I'm going to continue to go natural for a while.
Going to try and incorporate Berberine which is shown to stimulate LH.
Also I'm very interesting in the recent video Nelson has out on the effects of estrogen in men.
Looking back over older bloodwork my estradiol was on 12 with a 500 TT. At 720 TT my estradiol was 22.
Anyway I'll wait and do labs in another 4 maybe 5 weeks.

Smokin Joe

Mastodont
That is cool .
My 200mg is a 1/4 teaspoon level.
I'm going to go to 300mg soon just to test it out.
It's always been good to me so I'll see where it goes.
S.J.

Forty2

Clomid blocks the ocular nerve which can cause vision issues. Clomid blocks neurotransmitter estrogen receptors which can lead to depression and psychosis.

You're blocking receptors in the heart, liver and the pancreas. The longer you stay on clomid, the worse the side effects will get.

When used for fertility, get in and get out.
Do you know which estrogen receptors enclomiphene blocks, apart from the receptors in the Hypothalamus?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me