Whats my next move?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr.63

Hey guys!

So ive been on 85mg 2x per week for 10 weeks now. Before i was on 80mg 2x per week and had no night or morning wood. Also no libido. I feel pretty good now on the 85mg x2. And occasionally i have some strong night and morning wood. But my libido is still completely dead!
I have literally zero interest in sex!
My labs after 8 weeks on 170mg:
1100ng/dl TT
31ng/dl FT
SHBG was 24
And E2 was 80 (ref 11.3 - 43.2)

So what is my next move?

Pls dont tell me “ask your doctor”.
Here in Europe doctors are clueless about trt. Im very lucky to have found a doctor whos willing to write prescriptions for me. But im on my own for dialing in.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Libido is multifactorial, therefore many different things need to align to have strong libido. Some guys need very small injections (daily/EOD) rather than an onslaught of hormones to have a vigorous libido.

If there are too many androgens flooding your system, this can kill libido.

I only respond to TRT on very frequent dosing, currently the optimal and only treatment that has worked well, is Jatenzo, @ 237mg twice daily. Twice weekly cypionate, even with high levels, I feel nothing at all.

Last edited:

Mr.63

Libido is multifactorial, therefore many different things need to align to have strong libido. Some guys need very small injections (daily/EOD) rather than an onslaught of hormones to have a vigorous libido.

If there are too many androgens flooding your system, this can kill libido.
I have been on 50mg 2x per week and TT was somewhere around 550, FT i dont remember. And libido was also dead on those levels..

Systemlord

So what would my next move be in this case?
I found the smaller more frequent the injection, better symptom relief, the better I respond to TRT. The fact you’re on a forum seeking help, probably means you’re response to TRT isn’t typical. You’re an outlier that requires some tweaking to your protocol.

So 25 mg EOD or 15 mg daily. It’s best to use insulin syringes.

It wouldn’t hurt to run a vitamin and mineral panel, because as we get older, we don’t absorb stuff as easily. Vitamin D and iron are detrimental in aiding TRT’s effectiveness!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching