What are a few good first steps to reducing water retention?

Buy Lab Tests Online
First, I'm not mad about the extra 20lbs I've put on since starting TRT 3 months ago. I needed it.

Sadly, I assume most is water, and it's creeping up yet again. I've been reading stickies on here about cortisol and the options available, but I'm a little lost as to where to start.

Can anyone make a suggestion on what I could start with to remove some of the water weight? The worst part is that going up stairs and everything, I feel it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Of the possible reasons I would start with proper Estrogen testing, water retention can be a symptom. That and Thyroid:

TSH
Free T4
Free T3
Reverse T3
Antibodies
Estradiol, (ultra) Sensitive LC/MS/MS

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Most of the time, estrogen has nothing to do with edema on TRT. As I have repeated many times, our bodies retain more sodium (salt) in the kidneys which causes water retention.
Reduce your salt intake, drinks lots of water, sweat, miminize sweets (increased insulin also increases water retention), and use a diuretic sporadically. That should do it. We have discussed this topic many times. Please review this:

water retention excelmale.com site:www.excelmale.com - Google Search

Most of the time, estrogen has nothing to do with edema on TRT. As I have repeated many times, our bodies retain more sodium (salt) which causes water retention.
Reduce your salt intake, sweat, and use a diuretic sporadically. That should do it. We have discussed this topic many times. Please review this:

water retention excelmale.com site:www.excelmale.com - Google Search

Thanks Nelson. I read that over but was curious of where to start. I’ll look through this again.

Lastly, I have no confirmation it’s all water weight. My scale reports the same percentage of water but I know that’s not entirely accurate.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching