"Urinary-derived hCG preparations are highly carcinogenic"

Buy Lab Tests Online

testiculus

Starting a new thread for better visibility. From Madman's post Illicit use of hCG in dietary programs and to promote anabolism:

hCG variants as dangerous substances

Research presented in this book clearly demonstrates and confirms that hCG variants, most notably hyperglycosylated hCG, hyperglycosylated hCG free β-subunit, extravillous cytotrophoblast hCG and its free β-subunit, are the principal drivers, the malignancy factor of most human cancers (see Chapter 30). These promoters, but not regular hCG, function by binding and antagonizing a TGFβ type II receptor [30–32]. Expression of the molecules and their TGFβ pathways appear to be a major part of carcinogenesis or human cancer transformation. These agents probably start and maintain all cancers.

These four molecules, hyperglycosylated hCG, hyperglycosylated hCG free β-subunit, extravillous cytotrophoblast hCG and its free β-subunit, appear to transfer cells into malignant cells by driving growth, blocking apoptosis, and driving invasion (see Chapter 30). As such, if a person has damaged tissues, pre-cancerous tissue, or immune-suppressed cancer tissue in their body, then that person is likely to have that tissue transformed into cancer tissue by the presence of these molecules. Looking at pregnancy urine hCG as discussed in Chapters 5 and 6, it is an average of 84.5% hormone hCG, 1.9% hyperglycosylated hCG, and 13.7% extravillous cytotrophoblast hCG. So all urinary concentrates of pregnancy hCG must contain the cancer molecules. We gave not studied 100s or 1000s of cases that have received these mixtures but I am sure that a significant number of them eventually developed cancer.

As shown in Table 29.1, most common prescription commercial hCG preparations are contaminated with these molecules. This is probably particularly true regarding hCG pills and hCG nasal drops sold on the Internet. It is inferred that these urinary-derived hCG preparations are highly carcinogenic or very dangerous substances.

One hCG preparation, Serono Ovidrel, is a recombinant form of hCG made with Chinese hamster ovary cells. It is an absolutely pure hormone hCG containing no hyperglycosylated hCG or extravillous cytotrophoblast hCG. This is seemingly the safest form of hCG to use. It still is very slowly or partially dissociated into hCG free β-subunit, one of the cancer promoters [33], so it is not completely harmless. If one has to administer hCG to oneself, then this expensive preparation, Serono Ovidrel, is clearly the only form to use. Ideally, however, one should stay away from all forms of hCG.

The above statements are very concerning for anyone using HCG. The quote if from a medical text written by Laurence Cole and Stephen Butler. Laurence Cole is director of the HCG reference center and the University of New Mexico. He has published ~300 papers on HCG in peer reviewed scientific journals. In reviewing some of his papers he clearly understands the difference between exogenously administered HCG and HCG secreting tumors, and as stated above considers exogenous HCG to be a dangerous cancer causing agent.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

So rHCG FTW.

All UGL or research peptide HCG is rHCG.

Unlike UGL test cyp which is hardly faked or underdosed, UGL rHCG has a number of potential problems sometimes. Improper storage (heat), underdosed, fake, badly crimped tops so moisture gets in, etc. So stick to India pharma rHCG from the black market, such as Puretrig, usually very very cheap same as UGL.

Simbarn

Is compounded rHCG?
No, I do not think so. rhCG is recombinant hCG and this is only supplied as Ovidrel or Ovitrelle. I use Ovidrel which as I understand is a purer form of hCG without the impurities seen in urinary derived hCG, or the batch to batch inconsistencies. It stays potent for much longer being a more stable compound. It is actually recommended to be administered subq, whereas apparently, uhCG is supposed to be only administered by intra-muscular injection. However, no one does this!

I would be interested to hear comments form others here on the statement regarding cancer and hCG.

T

tareload

I am biased as I wrote Larry a nice email one time about all this and he completely blew me off. Cole has done some nice papers but has been spouting this cancer hCG thing for many years. No peer reviewed mechanistic studies showing causation.

I had a good discussion with a mate on this who I highly regard (oncologist). Many years of clinical research in this field.

Here are a paraphrase of his comments:

The subunits may be mitogenic stimulating growth, but is the model being tested valid? What does it do in persons with existing cancer? Many putative cancer promoters turn out not to have those effects in vivo. I am skeptical.

I tried r-hCG for a while (in part because of this concern) but never seemed to get the same quantitative or subjective benefit of u-hCG

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Previous comments I made on this (my oncology buddy shot me right down, see above):

Additional reading and review I've done indicates the prion issue is more theoretical than the fact that urinary-derived hCG has a whole host of growth factors/cytokines the concentrations of which are highly variable and depend on manufacturer and batch. I've attached a few pertinent publications for your review if interested (perhaps you have already read them). Interesting that urinary-derived hCG now being trial for immunosuppression with various ailments (see second attachment). This researcher has spent a bit of effort summarizing his findings: xttp://hcglab.com/hcg-the-root-of-human-evolution/using-hcg-as-a-dietary-aid-or-as-a-anabolic-steroid-promoter/ He's recently written a book on it: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) - 2nd Edition

My reading of relevant literature is there is a lot of correlation/causation in the literature wrt to hyperglycosylated hCG and beta-core fragment and its effects on the body. Clearly, there is a lot of other growth factors/cytokines in the u-hCG but I don't see the FDA getting too worried about it after being on the market for 50 years?? Maybe they should. Checking the FDA orange book I see u-hCG was last approved in 1982. A lot has been learned since then regarding various forms and degradation products of hCG. I realize risk vs reward for any medication.

From Yarram 2004:​

What is clear from the findings presented in this report are high levels of beta core fragment in Choragon and Pregnyl, coupled with significant EGF contamination.
Collectively, our findings favor the use of recombinant gonadotropins instead of the cruder and contaminated urinary-derived preparations.​

From link I attached above:
As we now know (see home page D4 hCG commercial preparations), MOST hCG preparation are made from pregnancy urine, so contain hCG, hyperglycosylated hCG and hCG free ß-subunit, or contain hCG plus the two cancer promoters. Research shows that the two molecules can activate pre-cancers and activate early malignancies that would otherwise be suppressed by the immune system. THESE MUST BE AVOIDED, NO DIETARY AID OR OTHER USE. The only exception is recombinant hCG (Serono Ovidrel), which is 100% hCG. The only problem with this is that it has been proven that when administered to a patient, in the blood it breaks up into hCG free ß-subunit, one of the carcinogens.​
Based on this, you are in catch 22 whether you use rhCG or uhCG.​

Note you will see the website linked above is now long done.

Last edited by a moderator:

bixt

Was not aware of this. I thought all UGL hCG was exclusively u-hCG (99+%).

This was common knowledge, at least in my country, that most HCG is rHCG. I know compounders and a few guys with links to UGL manufacturers and they all have said at various times all their HCG is rHCG. Synthesised by the same factories making peptides and rHGH in China/India. Its said that pretty much everything except genuine Pregnyl from the pharmacy is rHCG. Which is why pregnyl is so expensive, is always in short supply, and anecdotally seems to work better.

Mmm..very interesting. I’ve posted about this subject here on this forum back in 2021. People completely dismissed my warnings. I unequivocally believe that HCG feeds cancer.

Last edited:
T

tareload

HCG feeds cancer.
Like physiologic levels of testosterone, glucose, etc, etc?

I don't see where your concerns were completely dismissed. I do see room for skepticism and the typical fine print of dose response, individual genome and time of use, age, etc.

testiculus

I've spent some time now reading some of the L. Cole papers. To summarize he has identified HCG molecules that that are present in HCG producing tumors and are also present in urine derived HCG pharmaceuticals. He has identified plausible mechanisms by which these HCG molecules promote cancer. However the studies are all in vitro. No mouse model studies that I can find. Another problem that isn't discussed is the one of concentrations. Just because a molecule can promote cancer, doesn't mean that it will. The bigger question is what concentration of a molecule is necessary to promote cancer. In an HCG producing tumor one can imagine that the local concentration of these molecules could reach a much higher level than that which occurs from exogenous HCG administration. As the author acknowledges, there are no studies looking at the incidence of cancer in long term users of exogenous HCG. The only other line of research I can think of to look into is the epidemiological data on cancer in women associated with pregnancies. Since these HCG molecules are produced during pregnancy in women, an increase in cancer rates associated with pregnancies could be an indicator that this is a real risk. Unfortunately the picture here is mixed and unclear. There is a short term increase in cancer risk in women following pregnancy. However the lifetime risk of cancer is decreased with pregnancy vs no pregnancy. And further the risk of some cancers are reduced with each successive pregnancy. The only place where cancer risk and exogenous HCG has been studied is in IVF. Typically a single dose of 5000IU is used for each round of IVF. Studies of of IVF patients generally have not identified an increase in cancer risk.

So not a lot of clarity. I think it makes sense to avoid HCG if you have active cancer. Outside of that there may be a risk associated with urinary derived HCG, so it comes down to individual risk tolerance.

Andy G

I'm sick to my stomach. I am using hcg as a PCT after using anabolics to recover from a very bad neck and shoulder injury. Please let this not be true. I will only be on it about 90 days in total. Should I be worried about long term risk? This is just one more thing on my mind while going through my injury struggle. Honestly, I'm at the end of my rope.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me