Ultima Pharmaceuticals

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

Has anyone purchased items from Ultima Pharmaceuticals? If so, do you recommend / are they legit?
Many on here will steer you away from UGL products but many others, like myself, have good luck with them. The key is to vet the product via the BB forums and many on there post lab tests on the products themselves proving their content accuracy.

I am neither promoting nor discouraging use of Ultima Pharm but I will say it had a "legit" reputation on the BB forums when I did my research.

t_spacemonkey

are you US based? are they shipping from abroad? i would not run the risk of being caught by customs. better to order us based if you are in the usa

jonj

Many on here will steer you away from UGL products but many others, like myself, have good luck with them. The key is to vet the product via the BB forums and many on there post lab tests on the products themselves proving their content accuracy.

I am neither promoting nor discouraging use of Ultima Pharm but I will say it had a "legit" reputation on the BB forums when I did my research.
Dave, Thank You VERY MUCH. Exactly what I wanted to know. They have many distributors within the states. Is there one that you prefer?

DaveK22

Dave, Thank You VERY MUCH. Exactly what I wanted to know. They have many distributors within the states. Is there one that you prefer?
I use another UGL that one can buy direct from (no 3rd party retailer). If interested, shoot me a DM for that info. No interest in debating that whole concept...everyone can decide for themselves.

Dog427

you are in a database now.
Oh I am scared. So data is kept on everyone. The USPS keeps one on you. IRS has data on you. Ssshhh - they even know were you work !
Even private credit bureaus keep data on everyone they can.

As a former federal govt retired employee who used to access this data you have no idea how many databases are kept - on everyone.
Its so much data that it’s only used if there is a reason to spend time and effort on one individual. Like a major investigation into a mafia figure.

Unless you are a big dealer, etc. operating and selling in the US - you are just a “victim” and will just have your stuff taken if its found 1 in a 100 times.

Don’t live in fear. If you knew how the govt operated inside you would chuckle.

Dog427

You guys are likely young men. Let me give you some insight. I (the govt) can find out anything I want pretty quickly if its needed. Your charge cards where you were yesterday and today. Property records what you own and where. SSA gets quarterly payments from your current employer. Phone records, etc. etc.

If you think you going to hide its not going to happen unless you get completely off the grid like the Unabomber :)

But you are safe because their are 330 million of us in the USA. Now while you watch a lot of tv and are pretty sure the world revolves around you it doesn’t.

Do you think an enforcement office is going to use its limited resources to investigate some kid taking steroids?

There are 50 fentanyl and meth operations that need to be shut down and our govt office only has staff to investigate 4 of them.
You and your bottles of testosterone just aren’t even on the radar screen. That’s whats going on inside.

If USPS picks it up they will just keep it and send you a letter saying you can’t get it thru the mail. 1 in 100 times. Don’t sweat it and don’t be overly fearful.

Last edited:

t_spacemonkey

@Dog427 I do order UGL. i agree nobody cares, nobody got into trouble with that as far as I know. but outside usa - there has been (limited) busts. you heard the bumstead case for example. so why not order inside usa, which is usually cheaper and delivery is quicker and bother with international.

Dog427

@Dog427 I do order UGL. i agree nobody cares, nobody got into trouble with that as far as I know. but outside usa - there has been (limited) busts. you heard the bumstead case for example. so why not order inside usa, which is usually cheaper and delivery is quicker and bother with international.
Bumstead great example. He was chosen because he was a big fish and its a way scaring the sheep.
IRS does the same thing.
Unless you are somebody big in the space you will not get attention.

t_spacemonkey

Bumstead great example. He was chosen because he was a big fish and its a way scaring the sheep.
IRS does the same thing.
Unless you are somebody big in the space you will not get attention.
makes sense...there is a story about a cop in PA who got busted receiving AAS by mail. i do assume this follows the same scare the sheep pattern. I do wonder however if they put extra eyes on those people somehow. how did this guy got caught suddenly if they ship millions packages daily. maybe the entire PD for singled out for some reason.

Gman86

I dont order internationally anymore, but when I did I got a letter once saying they seized my package. I did a quick google search, and everyone said to just ignore the letter. So I did, and nothing happened. I assume they just destroyed my package contents after 30 days like the letter stated. I even ordered internationally after that to the same address, no issues. I did take out one letter in my last name, just so if my name was flagged, it would technically be a different name if a letter was missing. Not sure if that was even necessary to do. But like others have said, definitely order domestic whenever possible. Never heard of anyone having issues ordering domestically. At least not as far as seizing of packages go

Dog427

I ignored the letter and continued to receive overseas shipments. Interesting enough I got one from a Pharmacy in Ukraine mailed with Ukrainian stamps. I was amazed the mail system was still running as normal in Ukraine.

Agreed, domestic is certainly faster. Sometimes overseas can take weeks.

t_spacemonkey

too lazy to look up the story, but on mesorx forum, there was a regular guy who accepted a controlled delivery and got charged. he was getting stuff from overseas. so it happens unfortunetaly, even if rarely. now he made the mistake to accept the delivery ofc, but it is hard not to in a household with more people. someone will take it. with domestic this is much easier to predict, since there is seller who ship same/next day, and in some regions you get it 2nd or 3rd day latest.

Dog427

I think I remember something about it. I believe it was many packages from Thailand, he received a lot of it many times, and they thought he was getting fentanyl in bulk and it turned out to be steroids.

Kind of like the policeman in PA. Someone targeted him for some reason that we won’t know.

jonj

Their products are fine but I can also recommend Sixpex products. They are just great. You can find them on Jetroids.
Thank You. Can you verify their claim that the only other ingredient is MCT OIL? - - also, I am hearing great things about BOS LABS. Supposedly Testosterone (ester) + Pharma grade mct oil, nothing else. Have you had any experience with BOS LABS?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me