Trimix : have you experienced you have to lower the dosage after few first weeks ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jeanbrun

I have started Trimix few weeks ago trying 0.05ml with NO effet. Following that I increased until 0.10ml with good effect. But after few injections, it was too much . Therefore I decreased it to 0.08 and 0.06. And now I have good effect at 0.06ml, and acceptable at 0.05ml

Have you experienced this kind of reversed tolerance? Do you think it is because the venous system is enlarged, more flexible or made some kind of adaptation, after a dozen of hard erections lasting few hours ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

I've been using Trimix for 3 years and here are some tips and suggestion which are from either reading about on this forum or actually finding out through trial and error:

1. Penis Placid State- if you have decent girth in non aroused state, use 1/2" syringe. If flacid is more often "shrunken with wrinkles", then try 5/16" syringe. Its all about injecting into the sweet spot (corpus cavernosum).
2. Be sure to shake vial well before drawing. I keep mine frozen so I thaw completely, shake very well before filling each syringe fill, the I refreeze it all. I load up 5-6 syringes at a time...pulling one out of freezer 1 syringe only as needed.
3. Rub and massage penis before and after injecting. Sometimes I skip the before but ALWAYS the post injecting. I do a slow massage up & down entire shaft while pulling the head out away from body for at least a minute. I feel times when I've skipped this step or did it minimally, the erection wasn't as good.

My point here is since you're new to trimix and are getting differing results, make sure you are being consistent with the "process" before questioning the results from the differing dose amounts.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

jeanbrun

Good suggestions. Thankk you. You are right, sometimes it have been obvious I did not reach the sweet spot. That is mostly because I change the pricking place all the time because I have the impresssion it may not heal correctly if I use same place(not only right left but also angle and distance with the bottom). Maybe I care too much about that. It is only 30G after all.

But one question : you freeze and unfreeze the vial many time. Maybe 10 times. Don't you have experienced less effectiveness after many freezing ? does the product remain ok ?

DaveK22

But one question : you freeze and unfreeze the vial many time. Maybe 10 times. Don't you have experienced less effectiveness after many freezing ? does the product remain ok ?

I have 2 vials...one is my first original and over 3 years old. 2nd one is about 6 months old. I have seen zero reduction in potency on the 3 yr old one but how can one really tell. All I can say if it has, it's barely noticeable. I keep that 3 yr old vial in my freezer at summer camp to make it easy to fill up there and not transferring vials and syringes on ice. That 3 yr old vial has probably been thawed & re-frozen 20-30 times if I had to guess.

Not sure how important this is but I always minimize the amount of time it's out when thawed. Once thawed, I can load 5-6 syringes in less than 5 min & then it all goes back into freezer. I'd like to think that helps with maintaining potency.

VacationMan

I was actually instructed to keep the vial frozen to maintain potency. As mentioned previously, I'll defrost the vial, shake it really good and then load 6 or more syringes. I'll pull the syringes back so they contain air space then all of it goes into the freezer (even the syringes). I'm using 3/10 cc syringes with 1/2 inch 30 gauge needles. Hold the syringe in my hand to defrost, inject and within a few minutes I'm ready to go to town! I've had the current vial for almost a year now and it's gone through several defrost/refreeze cycles. Works just as good as the day I mixed it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me