Topical testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

Seems as of lately more men are claiming to be happier on topical formulation or incorporating it into their injectable regimen. Perhaps Dr Crisler was right all along in stating topical modalities are superior to injectables. My first 1.5 years was on gels including Androgel 1.62 and Axiron. I felt consistently good on both of these even with high shbg. I had to stop due to insurance not wanting to cover the cost. I think gels and creams get vilified a lot unnecessarily. I’ve contemplated trying one of these again since my insurance will now cover them. I have tried compounded creams a couple times for short durations and they would not budge my levels the way the alcohol based gels did. Some men do fantastic and I’m certainly not bashing injectables, but no ester in any way whatsoever mimics human physiology. The main downside it obviously cost.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

When I started TRT I was on a topical cream. It was a gram in the morning and a gram at night. Strength was at 175MG I Believe. My TT was usually around 1,000 when I tested and it was the best I have ever felt as well.. The clinic I was going to shut down and the next doctor put me on Clomid. That was the most horrible experience I have ever had. From that point moving forward it has been injectables and now with a combination of a topical. I don't feel as good but I feel good and see better results in the gym. I guess that's the trade off I'm willing to accept...

sh1973

The aspect I like about gels or creams is it’s such a short period between dosage changes to get dialed in. When I used it before it really only took a couple minutes to apply each morning. At this point a couple minutes would be nothing in order to feel well consistently.

Loki

The aspect I like about gels or creams is it’s such a short period between dosage changes to get dialed in. When I used it before it really only took a couple minutes to apply each morning. At this point a couple minutes would be nothing in order to feel well consistently.

Yes, super easy to apply. I always did the inner thighs... And put on some shorts to be safe with the wife and kids...

sh1973

I’ve never tried thighs but some guys swear by it. Seems it would be a better area for absorption primarily due to the surface area. If I do go this route I will definitely try the thigh area.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me