Buy Lab Tests Online

Cynice49

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask if anyone has any tips on lowering norepinephrine levels. I read a thread in regards to doxazosin here on EM, I don’t have a PCP to ask in regards to an Rx to attempt, and I also fear that being only 28 and attempting to ask for this script I would get rejected. So I wanted to see if anyone has any tips on supplementations to help in regards to this issue. I looked on ADC but seems that they have been sold out for awhile. I get confused in regards to neurotransmitter balancing, so if someone recommends to take something to let’s say raise dopamine to lower norepinephrine please feel free to comment.

Symptoms: cold hands, tighten scrotum, all day anxiety/amped feeling/high blood pressure (especially when awakening)

I have been on propranolol 20mg 3x daily for the past few months and it does help my symptoms, I can’t say I have to many sides except my last blood draw I had elevated triglycerides a slightly lowered HDL levels, which I would contribute to the medication. I have been on trt for the past 6 years and really recently been experiencing these sx for the past two years , which is when I received my first propranolol dose. I use 16mg/day test cyp and 250iu hcg x3/week.

Any tips help! Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

newuser

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask if anyone has any tips on lowering norepinephrine levels. I read a thread in regards to doxazosin here on EM, I don’t have a PCP to ask in regards to an Rx to attempt, and I also fear that being only 28 and attempting to ask for this script I would get rejected. So I wanted to see if anyone has any tips on supplementations to help in regards to this issue. I looked on ADC but seems that they have been sold out for awhile. I get confused in regards to neurotransmitter balancing, so if someone recommends to take something to let’s say raise dopamine to lower norepinephrine please feel free to comment.

Symptoms: cold hands, tighten scrotum, all day anxiety/amped feeling/high blood pressure (especially when awakening)

I have been on propranolol 20mg 3x daily for the past few months and it does help my symptoms, I can’t say I have to many sides except my last blood draw I had elevated triglycerides a slightly lowered HDL levels, which I would contribute to the medication. I have been on trt for the past 6 years and really recently been experiencing these sx for the past two years , which is when I received my first propranolol dose. I use 16mg/day test cyp and 250iu hcg x3/week.
Any tips help! Thank you
Do you have enough sodium and carbs in your diet? How is thyroid function? High adrenaline is a sign of stress in body.

Cynice49

I would try reducing or eliminating caffeine and/or reduce your dose of testosterone or hCG or both.

Caffeine is just one cup of coffee in the morning , for the past few months

My shbg is 18 based on quests scale, lower end. I saw a couple people on here running 70mg total a week maybe I’ll lower it down some more

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me