thoughts on a gel for me

Buy Lab Tests Online

stickersteve

I have tried testosterone on and off over the years but I never stick with it. I first tried the self injections but a couple times hit a muscle and was sore for a week so I gave up on them. Then I tried the under the tongue trocees (or however you spell it) they took forever to dissolve that the terrible taste lasted for hours. Then I tried the cream. the problem is I am hairy and to impatient to rub it in until it all goes away. At one point I found an alcohol base that rubbed in almost instantly. the local compounding pharmacy my doc uses does not have this and insurance wont cover a prescription, so does anyone know of a place that will do a gel base that absorbs quickly or should I consider pills if that is even an option?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bbex2014

Did you try a compounded 200 mg/ml cream? If not, I would go that route if I were you. It's a high dosage, so less cream to rub in. I mean, if you are pretty much hairy everywhere, then just shave a few spots like inner thighs, top of feet if need be, shoulders, etc. I just saw a podcast put out by the Lifting Dermatologist who had an MD named Mark Gordon on, talking about a new oral testosterone in pill form that he is having amazing results with his patients. Not sure when that will be readily available though, something for you to look into. You could also go back to injections and just do sub q as the absorption is essentially the same as IM.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do agree with ncsugrad. My other option would be, shallow IM. I use an easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe for both testosterone and HCG. You can't get much painless then that.

I always have problem with smaller g. In order to push the last testo in I need to press the plunger top real hard and start shaking my hand so the needle start to move around inside the muscle. Ugly yellow color on the skin and sore afterwards.

madman

Super Moderator
Did you try a compounded 200 mg/ml cream? If not, I would go that route if I were you. It's a high dosage, so less cream to rub in. I mean, if you are pretty much hairy everywhere, then just shave a few spots like inner thighs, top of feet if need be, shoulders, etc. I just saw a podcast put out by the Lifting Dermatologist who had an MD named Mark Gordon on, talking about a new oral testosterone in pill form that he is having amazing results with his patients. Not sure when that will be readily available though, something for you to look into. You could also go back to injections and just do sub q as the absorption is essentially the same as IM.

It is already available.

Jatenzo - A New Oral Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Men

1573334933174.png

New Oral Treatment Approved for Men With Certain Types of Hypogonadism - Endocrinology Advisor

Its efficacy was evaluated in a 4-month trial (NCT02722278) that assigned 166 patients to Jatenzo 237 mg twice daily, and was adjusted up or down based on testosterone levels (max 396 mg twice daily); the study included a Screening Phase, a Treatment Titration Phase, and a Treatment Maintenance Phase. The data showed that 87% (145/166) of men who received Jatenzo achieved an average testosterone level within normal range (primary endpoint).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me