Thinking of getting back on…

Buy Lab Tests Online

oldnbig

Hi,
I was on TRT for several years, going to the ‘low t center’ for weekly shots and about 6 mo the ago I stopped. My blood pressure was super high and sleep apnea pretty constant and I just felt overall that I needed a ‘reset’ physically and mentally.
I recently saw a doctor who is open to TRT as I suspect he’s on it; sure looks like it and he’s prescribed to a friend of mine.
My question is if I keep the dosage lower will I decrease chances of those sides? I was around 250-300mg weekly and I’m thinking I’ll stay at 200mg this time. My sleep is much improved and while I still have high BP (always have, even in army flight school when I was in the best shape of my life) it’s a lot better.
I’m 60yo and actually feel ok but definitely notice some weight gain and energy loss after stopping TRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

You did not mention high hematocrit, but it is implied by high BP on such a huge dose of T.

Echo @readalot . 200mg/week is typically not sustainable for this very reason plus other side effects. A more reasonable starting dose for TRT is more like 100mg/week, but quite a few of us do well on even less than that.

Sleep apnea makes the hematocrit problem worse. If you have apnea it is an independent problem that also needs to be managed. Are you on CPAP or otherwise managing your sleep apnea?

T

tareload

And just to make sure I am not being slow today ...

You had a "clinic" injecting you with 250-300 mg/week test ester as a 50 something year old?

Wow. They must really care alot about their patients [sarcasm].

Systemlord

I was around 250-300mg weekly and I’m thinking I’ll stay at 200mg this time.
Wow, no wonder you were having problems, this is a cycle, not TRT.

More like 80-100 mg weekly.

You need to treat the sleep apnea or your life will be cut short.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching