The Men Who Age Without Erection/Sexual Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

ResearchIt

My urologist said about 10% of men never experience problems with erections, even through their 70s and 80s. He said they say, "my erections are as hard as ever".

Is anyone aware of data collected on these 10% of men who don't seem to have issues in their older years? Why do they succeed when some of the rest of us, who still are really very healthy, start degrading sexually in our early 40s?

Is it really just Free T and the other lab values that we all know about and measure on here that explain the difference?

Or are there some other factors that we don't know about and can't test for that explain it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lumalux

My partner is in his mid 50s, very solid muscle mass, built like an ox, broad shoulders, muscular thighs and forearms, but overweight. He must have very high T/DHT because he has a lot of male pattern baldness with very heavy body hair. Everything except his head is hairy. This man has unbelievable performance capacity, way more than I do, and I consider myself much healthier than he is. He has battled skin cancer on his head multiple times, with chemo and radiation. He can get rock hard in an instant and stay that way through completion. I am always amazed at that.

I have told him I thought his apparently high T/DHT was responsible for this. He has a brother but our relationship is not such that I could ask him whether he is the same as his little brother.

Systemlord

Why do they succeed when some of the rest of us, who still are really very healthy, start degrading sexually in our early 40s?
It's about your genes, the same can be said for those who never lose their hair and never go gray.

The other day I saw a man who was losing his cognitive abilities and had to repeat my phone number four times as he was having trouble, but had no receding hairline, head full of hair and not a single gray hair.

Seth

Some guys are just lucky to have good genes, for lack of a better explanation. I had a friend who was in his early 70's, yet his body looked like a man decades younger. Lean, strong and no problems with erections and he wasn't on any medication. They only change he said he noticed from getting older, was frequency. When he was young, he said he could do it several times a day, where in his 70's it was only once a day. Still, I thought that wasn't bad at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me