Testosterone users conceive more girls?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robotics

I noticed in one of the popular threads that close to every user I saw who mentioned their childs gender ended up conceiving a girl ((4) How to Improve Sperm Quality, LH, FSH and Testosterone in Infertile Men | Page 6 | Excel Male TRT Forum). There have also been some theories floating around based on bodybuilders and fighters who often seem to conceive girls.

This makes me wonder if there is some type of connection between taking exogenous compounds and the gender conceived or perhaps it has to do with restarting sperm production that favours girls? all of this would be anecdotal of course but perhaps it can get the conversation started.

Anyone who conceived while taking something exogenous.
  1. Can you list what you were taking at the time (Testosterone, hcg, hmg, clomid, deca, anastrazole etc) and the gender you conceived?
  2. Also if you were on HCG the entire time or you did a restart to get sperm production going again?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
To answer the thread - I was doing both Testosterone (160mg/week) and HCG (1000iu/week) for the entirety of my 5 years on TRT, believing the HCG would keep me fertile. It wasn't until we went almost a year of trying without any luck, when I went to get my swimmers tested and bam - was hit with the reality that I was shooting blanks. Tried using the HCG at 500iu every other day for 90 days, then re-tested. Again, blanks. At this point, thought I was going to have to go through the grueling HPTA restart. But, made a last ditch effort, and added in FSH. So, 500iu HCG on Mon, Wed and Fri; and 75iu FSH on Tues and Thur. Continued taking my Test dosage of 160mg/week. After about 100 days on this protocol, I ran out of FSH. And, the FDA ban was keeping me from getting any more compounded FSH in the States. So, I sourced some HMG from an Indian pharmacy, and continued the same protocol - just with 75iu HMG on Tues and Thur. It was almost 5 mos to the day I started the FSH to when Mama told me we were pregnant. But, that means it was approx. 3.5-4 mos on that protocol when we actually got pregnant.

We are having boy. I was taking 160mg/week Test Cyp, 1,500iu/week HCG, and 150iu/week of FSH at the time we conceived. I should probably also point out that we conceived two children prior to me ever starting TRT - so, I knew that I was not genetically infertile. Hope this helps!

Gman86

I had a boy about 2.5 years ago on test and HCG only. Forget my test dose, but I was on 1000iu’s of hcg per week at the time. Wasn’t using HCG the whole 5 years on HRT. Used it off and on. Forget how long I was on it prior to conceiving my son. Think I was using it for at least 6 months tho. What was really weird tho was that I had actually stopped the HCG 2 months prior to conceiving my son.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me