Testosterone mixed with MCT oil

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alchemalec

I am currently take shots of Testosterone Cypionate which is mixed with grape seed oil. A great deal of current scientific research is revealing that these industrial seed oils are toxic and a major source of modern diseases such as heart disease.

I have heard that it possible to purchase Testosterone Cypionate mixed with MCT oil but I do not know what company sells it. Can anybody help?
Every oil is different in viscosity and nutritional value but some oils are dirt cheap to produce thus extremely profitable. I do my own home-brew and my Ester of choice (Oil) is Coconut C8 and it is hella expensive but worth it because it has great nutritional benefits. I am also my own lab rat.

There are too many knuckleheads that believe what they are told by a dumb-shit Doctor, a person who owns a practice who got brainwashed by society. Lookup the word "Practice." Doctors practice not cure. Nobody sells Coconut Oil Testosterone because it's not profitable enough, you have to make it yourself!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Every oil is different in viscosity and nutritional value but some oils are dirt cheap to produce thus extremely profitable. I do my own home-brew and my Ester of choice (Oil) is Coconut C8 and it is hella expensive but worth it because it has great nutritional benefits. I am also my own lab rat.

There are too many knuckleheads that believe what they are told by a dumb-shit Doctor, a person who owns a practice who got brainwashed by society. Lookup the word "Practice." Doctors practice not cure. Nobody sells Coconut Oil Testosterone because it's not profitable enough, you have to make it yourself!

What is it you not understanding here?

Any of the carrier oils used are highly refined/purified and that would also include MCT oil!

The nutritional benefits are moot and even then the amount of oil being injected is minuscule!

Would not even waste my time fretting over the nutritional properties.

If anything you would be far better off stuffing some extra virgin coconut oil down your piehole.

You know that crude/unrefined/unpasteurized oil contains a large percentage of health-promoting lauric acid.

You can nitpick over the viscosity or possible allergic reactions to certain carrier oils but fretting over the nutritional benefits is f**king absurd!

Gladiator

MCT isn’t that good as a carrier oil. It is so thin the oil and testosterone is gone out of your system very quickly. There is a reason why big pharmaceutical companies use seed oils. There is also some clowns that argue with the facts.

361DE226-C588-475D-9039-E3B395EB5B0C.jpeg

I’m loving being on testosterone with castor oil. There is a good reason to use a very thick carrier oil. But let’s argue again

finkelet

There is a huge misunderstanding that I think is occurring here. We are discussing nutrition on an injected substance. Whatever we think about nutritional superiority of certain oils that is when I heated orally where they undergo first pass metabolism before being exposed to the circulating system and then liver.

Madman is of course correct to point out that the volume of the oil is so minimal that it’s honestly silly to think of it in a nutritional perspective. However even disregarding that to assume that MCTs are “healthier” when injected is based on absolutely no data.

finkelet

This is just silly from a pharmaceutical economics perspective. A quick search shows a cost of C8 coconut oil of about 1.70 a fluid oz. A 10ml vial of generic test would have approx 0.34oz. That equates to about 0.54 a vial. The cash price from a compounding pharmacy is about 45 bucks with a good Rx discount. This would constitute a 1-2% increased cost.

For compounding pharmacies this would be less than a 0.5% cost increase.

EVIL big pharm is not poisoning us for a 1% savings which they can easily pass on to the consumer. The more likely option is that there is just not clinical benefit and possibly worse pharmacodynamics. But again this was from somebody making home brew test so…. There is that.

T

tareload

I have also read reports of people having allergic reactions to MCT oil. So using MCT is no guarantee against allergic reactions in everyone.

That being said, ALL pharmaceutical companies in the world use USP seed oils as carrier oils. A friend in the business sent me this list.

Castor Oil

• Bayer (Germany); Testoviron Depot (Testosterone Enanthate), Primoteston Depot (Testosterone Enanthate), Rimobolan (Methenolone Enanthate/Primobolan) & Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate).
• Endo Pharmaceuticals (American-Irish); Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate).
• Norma Hellas S.A. (Greece); Testosterone Enanthate.
• Rotex Medica (Germany); Testosterone Enanthate.

Cottonseed Oil

• Actavis (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• American Regent (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• CIPLA Pharmaceuticals (India); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Padlock Laboratories / Perrigo (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Pfizer / Hospira (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Pfizer / Pharmacia and Upjohn (USA); Depo-Testosterone (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Rising Pharmaceuticals (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Sun Pharm INDS (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Wilshire Pharmaceuticals (USA); Testosterone Cypionate.

Sesame Oil

Bausch Health Companies Inc. / Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada); Testosterone Cypionate.
• Desma Healthcare / Laboratorio Farmaceutico SIT (Italy); Testovis (Testosterone Propionate), Testex (Testosterone Propionate) & Testex Prolongatum (Testosterone Cypionate).
• Hikma Farmaceutica / West-Ward Pharmaceuticals (UK); Testosterone Enanthate & Testosterone Cypionate.
• Watson Laboratories / Allergan PLC (USA); Testosterone Enanthate & Testosterone Cypionate.

Olive Oil

• Galenika (Serbia); Testosterone Depo (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Q Pharma (Spain); Testex Prolongatum (Testosterone Cypionate) in Ethyl Oleate & Olive Oil.

Arachis Oil

• Aspen Pharmacare (South Africa); Sustanon250 (4 Testosterone Esters) & Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Jelfa Pharma (Poland); Testosteronum Prolongatum (Testosterone Enanthate)
• Merck Sharp & Dohme (USA); Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Norma Hellas S.A. (Greece); Nandrolone Decanoate.
• Nexus Pharmaceuticals (USA); Jenasteron (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Organon (Netherlands); Sustanon250 (4 Testosterone Esters) & Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate).
• Searle (India); Testenate-Depot 250 (Testosterone Enanthate).
• Zydus Cadila Healthcare (India); Testoviron Depot (Testosterone Enanthate).
Thank you BigTex. Very nice.

George9

The compounding pharmacy compounds testosterone cypionate in MCT oil. The "TRT Veteran" had adverse reactions to testosterone in seed oils but had no reaction when MCT oil was used as the carrier for testosterone.

DixieWrecked

Are all the pharmaceutical oils molecularly the same after refinement? Obviously there are different types of lipids so there must be some type of difference when injected, correct? I really think that's all the OP wants to discuss.

Russo

I would be more intrigated if diferent oils differs in the release time of steroids. Do someone here know about it? I have in grape seed and MCT to try.

Gladiator

I would be more intrigated if diferent oils differs in the release time of steroids. Do someone here know about it? I have in grape seed and MCT to try.
You didn’t look on at the post on here already ha ha ha
I have already post the list on the forum and this thread multiple times

Russo

@Gladiator but there's no mention on how to calculate the half life of the finished product based on the carriers. I am using GSO oil now. It delivers the standard half life, right?

Gladiator

@Gladiator but there's no mention on how to calculate the half life of the finished product based on the carriers. I am using GSO oil now. It delivers the standard half life, right?
More than likely it is a standard half life. I know when I was in MCT I had to inject every 3 days so I didn’t feel low on 200mg a week. Now on castor oil I can go 7 days on 125mg a week

mqsymth

Where do you get your Testosterone to make your coconut out testosterone injections?

jonj

Dear Alchemalec, You are SPOT ON. Please contact me at jonathanpaulgillette at gmail.com, I am figuring this out as well. Thank You

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
While coconut oil is generally more expensive, the reason you don’t see it in injectables is that it would also need to go through a filtering and sterilization process to ensure it is biologically safe. By the way, an ester is quite a different thing than the carrier oil.

Fortunate

Gents, can anyone chime in on a good pharmacy that will provide legitimately compounded testosterone in MCT with an Rx? Strive only ships to a few states and South Lake does not appear to be answering phone calls or emails...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me